How many times have you asked for a tobacco that is mild, easy on the tongue, richly flavorful and delightfully aromatic? You will be happy to know that your search is over. Marbella is our most popular mixture and with good reason. Six carefully selected tobaccos, including two perfectly balanced black Cavendish tobaccos, are intermingled with three natural oil extracts. Cool smoking and slow burning, the taste will satisfy the smoker and the aroma will intoxicate all of his companions.

BrandDe La Concha
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
Packaging4 oz. to 1 lb tub, hand packed
Strength
Taste

hockey01 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
hockey01 (28)
Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

To date, Jason of NYC has the only review of this wonderful blend and I'm with him all the way down Broadway. This is just a luscious aromatic, fruity, mature and elegant, and would make a non-smoker take up pipe smoking on the spot.

The De La Concha store is also a great tobacconist to visit if you're ever in the Apple.

JasonNYC Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JasonNYC (7)
Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I'm new to pipe smoking and am aware that aromatics are NOT the realm of real connoisseurs, but I've got to tell you that this is one great tobacco. It burns well and was not hot on the tongue even when I was packing the bowl improperly with my first attempts. The taste is rich and full of caramel, darker fruits and with an almost chocolate-like finish to it. The underlying tobacco in the blend seems to be of good quality. The room note is just great. Compared to some of the pricier stuff I've stocked up on to introduce myself to pipe smoking this is my 'go to' blend for the moment...and at a fraction of the price of the big leaguers.