Mild blend with the essence of fresh peaches

BrandWalgreens
Blended ByMaster Blenders
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringPeach
Packaging12 oz bag
Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium, Extra Strong
Taste
Mild, Medium, Overwhelming
Very Pleasant, Pleasant, Overwhelming
2.0
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

So I'm at my local Walgreen's counter to pay for some non-tobacco related purchases. Up on the wall in front of me are some Dr. Grabow pipes in those boxes with clear plastic fronts and several small bags of Walgreen's tobacco. And wow, a two for one deal! You got a Grabow and pouch of Walgreen's tobacco for $20 plus tax. Yes, I took the bait.

Back in my car, I quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching, and then stuffed some Peach Melba into the Grabow and lit 'er up. Nice aroma. Light and airy "Peachy" taste. I could live with this... if I knew I had only a week or two left and this was the only tobacco on earth.

Recommended for the aromatic crowd.

Shawn_M Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Shawn_M (43)
Overwhelming Extra Strong Overwhelming Overwhelming

I've given other Wallgreens and Blenders Gold tobaccos good reviews and continue to smoke them.

On this blend I ahve nothing good to say however.

It's the peach flavouring which for me is plain hideous, if you enjoy a "fruity" sweet blend then this is one you might enjoy.

Had to get it-12 ounces for 7.99! I don't know if I will ever finish it, but it's really not so bad. Pleasant peach flavor, not overpowering, decent burley. If you like aromatics (and peaches), this could save you some money; and the other Walgreens (Blenders Gold) bags are a great value as well.