Light, slightly sweet Danish mixture with a soft smoke

BrandTinder Box
ContentsCavendish
CountryUnknown
Strength
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Overwhelming
1.0
AlexJordan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
AlexJordan (2)

The only thing pleasant about this blend is the room note. In the jar it smells chemical-laiden, and tastes about the same when smoked. The taste of this tobacco seemed "forced" and not like other naturally sweet Cavendish blends. It also gurgled, left a goop at the bottom of the bowl, and seemed to burn hotter than other similar blends. That said, I have a pipe-smoking buddy that really liked this blend. Your milage may vary.

bryantm3 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
bryantm3 (29)
Mild Very Strong Overwhelming Pleasant to Tolerable

This tobacco was disgusting. I only smoked it once because it made me so sick. In the jar, it doesn't even smell all that great; it smells like it's got too much flavoring and propylene glycol, but my father liked the smell and told me to try it. The tobacco taste is almost not even there, and the flavoring is like someone poured tar and liquourice and sugar into your pipe and lit it on fire. At the time, I had a Peterson system, and I opened it up after smoking, and it was completely covered with a thick layer of gunk on the inside. On a different note, people around you seem to think it smells nice, but that's not why I smoke a pipe. Avoid this one and the rest of the Tinderbox blends for that matter, minus The Professor.

Meisterlowin Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Meisterlowin (16)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant

Edit: I dropped this to one star. After reading the post above about PG (which I didn't know anything about) I did some research and came to the conclusion that I don't want to smoke anything with that chemical in it if I can avoid it..