This Unique tobacco blend is consisting of mild Black Cavendish and selected orange flue cured tobacco from 3 continents. This blend is mild and carefully flavored with vanilla, chocolate and cinnamon.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
FlavoringCinnamon, Cocoa / Chocolate, Other / Misc, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
'Baccy'Ho Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
'Baccy'Ho (10)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

The is quality tobacco. An aromatic offering from Peter Stokkebye. If you are an aromatic smoker, this might be your cup of tea, but I am not, and it isn't for me. I received a 1/4 oz sample pouch with an order from a vendor. The pouch aroma is cinnamon and spice. The initial flavor on flame to bowl is chocolate and vanilla, with a hint of the cinnamon and spices. If you like smoking a scented candle, this might be for you. The tobacco is of high quality, as to be expected from PS. Just too much flavoring and too much aromatic for me. I will digress and return to my VA, VaPers, VaBurs and Balkans. An aromatic smoker may rate this higher.

bh

Extremely Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I don't like this blend because the flavoring of Cinnamon is very strong and the smoke has no body at all, the taste is very shallow and simplistic, with no personality or character.

Smoke_Ring Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Burn = 8

After Taste = 9

Raw Score = 52

Rated Percentage = 87%

Comment = Smooth, Mild, Mellow, nice Pouch Note & Room Note, great Flavor, white ash burn

Shotbaker Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Shotbaker (2)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is an aromatic tobacco that when set alight, smells like Cinnamon. Nothing else need be said about it. If you enjoy tobacco that smells like something other than tobacco when lit, and you love the smell of Cinnamon, then this is your tobacco. Go out and buy as much as you can. I personally smoke ALL types of tobacco, including aromatics and I love Cinnamon, so I purchased this blend and love it. If you prefer English or Virginia blends to Aromatics, and/ or don't like cinnamon, then I would not smoke it, or write a review about it. I occasionally drink coffee to wake up, but I am far from being a coffee drinker. You will never see my name in a coffee forum, reviewing any coffee blend, good or bad. The name of this blend tells you all that you need to know about it. It is a quality tobacco and it smells like cinnamon.

albfneto Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
albfneto (163)

A good Tobacco, quality product. The Cinnamon is cleary scented and gives to this Spicy flavour and taste. The score ideal was for me: "2.5 Stars". For obtain clear 3 or 4 Stars, it should be little less rich in Nicotine. Strong stuff for me.

Good1 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Good1 (6)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

This was a hard one for me. The first thing I thought of was "I'm smoking potpourri." Next was the bite I wasn't sure if it had a bite or it was just the cinnamon. Not much bite to it. I don't think it will be an everyday tobacco but I did just order more of it. I think I'll keep some on hand. Ya never know when ya might want some.

Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant

Little hints of chocolate & cinnamon in the bag and in the room note, but not in the taste. Stronger than the chocolate & cinnamon in both the bag and room note, and what I did get from the taste, was light vanilla custard. I'm not much of an aro smoker anymore, but this was nice.

I am a big fan of PS blends but I really did not expect much of this one, I mean cinnamon in my tobacco! I tried it more out of curiosity than anything else. But I am pleasantly surprised! It is quite a tasty blend!

First off, in the pouch this blend has a pouch aroma of a light chocolate and some vanilla, though not teal strong. I could still smell the aroma of the tobacco itself. It is a ribbon cut and mixed in color from a light brown to a dark black cavendish color and the pouch I recieved came at just the right moisture, not too wet and not sticky in the least. Afgter loading in my pipe, I noticed it lit very well on first light but it did have a large rise, so I tamped and relit anyway. One lit, it stayed lit, required no more lights all the way to the bottom. The taste on my tongue on first light was a sweet tobacco flavor with the Vanilla and chocolate in the background and I honesty could not smell or taste any cinnamnin. This grew strong as I smoked it down the pipe, and maybe at the halfway point, I caught a littel connamin but it was not strong or cloying ever to the bottom. It really tastes good and while a touch touch spicey , never gave any tongue bite at all. Also because it stays lit well, one never wants to over puff to keep it lit like a lot of aros do. Thisw one stayed dry on me all the way down to a fine ash, no dottle at all. I am really impressed with this blend as it gave me some nice creamy, tasty smokes with a very nice room note. If you like aros, don't be scared to try this in spite of the name. I may even buy more of this one.

Jallen49 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jallen49 (22)

This tobacco is a good tobacco. About what you would expect form a Cavendish aromatic. It does seem to smoke hot, but I have yet to receive any tongue bite. Smokes mostly consistent throughout the bowl. The taste is sweet and spicy at the same time, and of course you can taste the cinnamon quite well. Also, I must say it is a wife pleaser, which will always be a good thing ;)

On the down side, it really doesn't stick out to me THAT much. However, it is tasty, smokes very well, and that in my book earns 2 stars. An enjoyable smoke, but certainly nothing to write home about.

JPC1114 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JPC1114 (2)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

If you like "Cinammon" then You will LOVE this blend I Guarantee You! My Friend Bobby G. at Pipes/ Cigars got it in for me and I was Happy. The Aroma right out of the Bag is Sweet,with aliitle spice note and the tobacco is alittle moist, But packs well and lights right up. Does NOT burn HOT and stay's lit. The Room Note is Very Pleasant around you and will be a winner in the house with the ladies. Been smoking it in a Newly Carved Peter Klein AA Volcano and it is Excellant! Don't hesitate on this blend if your into Aromatics and like the Sweet Taste!**

Up-Date 9/27/2010: I added "NUTMEG SPICE" to the Blend and let it marry for approx. 2 weeks and it's now even a Sweeter Tasting Blend with no tongue bite and aroma is fantastic!