Precious blend in Cube Cut, matured several days under high pressure at low warmth in a Cavendish procedure refined with different fruit extracts an Vanilla. Burns down slowly and coolly what provides an extraordinarily smoking pleasure.

BrandPlanta
2.3
Alguhan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Alguhan (140)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I am not a fan of aromatics but sometimes it worths trying different tastes. This is one of those tobaccos. I've purchased it accidentally, instead of an other blend named "Hamborger Veermasteer"

It is presented in an handsome oval aluminium tin. Cube cuts are interesting. Smells very fruity. I could understand form the tin description written in German that the cavendish is flavored with cherry, other fruits and vanilla. It is definitely not for me but an aromatic fan shouldn't look elsewhere! So I gave it a chance and I've smoked 4 bowls since now.

Packs well, lights hard. Once you have it lit it goes well. Tends to smoke a bit hot but this can be controlled easily by your puffing rhthym.

Yes, it is very sweet and fruity. I couldn't detect any cherry in it, otherwise I couldn't finish even the first bowl. After puffing it a bit I also had the pleasure of tasting some tobacco somewhere there but not satisfying enough. After the first half of the bowl some pippery/spicy tobacco taste is added to the smoke. But no, it is not enough.

I couldn't finish all the bowls I've smoked. Not because I could't support the taste, they were just boring and I thought I was loosing time.

This is a fine aromatic tobacco. It isn't my taste. If it was, I would certainly rate it with 3 or 4 stars.

Lombard65 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Lombard65 (48)

This blend is not bad overall, the quality of the tobaccos used are good, he a well-defined personality, and the description given by the house is very close to the truth. Although a sweet fruity, not pinch the tongue is very smooth in taste and can give you feeling very leisurely. Smoked a small pipe and slowly you discover all its pleasant nuances. I personally recommend it, to smoke with the right humidity, like all Virginia. We can also advise beginners smokers. Yes, it is worth to try!

Pipepundit Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipepundit (168)
Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

I got this elongated tin because a friend mistook it for Hamborger Veermaster. There is nothing very bad in the tobacco, but there is nothing very good either. As usual in such circumstances I used it to flavour a strong and harsh mixture available locally. Cautiously recommended to lovers of aromatics and to none others.