A premium, medium bodied Virginia Blend composed of the finest quality 100% flue-cured Gold Leaf tobaccos. Delight in the light yellow leaf color, savor the pleasant and distinctive aroma, and enjoy the smooth and satisfying taste. No chemical flavorings added

BrandD & R Tobacco
Blended ByMark Ryan
Strength
Taste
Pleasant, Tolerable

2.5
WillBrown Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
WillBrown (27)

Truly, this is a RYO 'baccy. In a pipe, I found it very one-dimensional, somewhat tasty (for a cigarette smoker, which I'm not anymore). Mind you, the tobacco is good quality, I've no qualms over that. I never finished my tin of this stuff. I now use it as a blender—and, in that role, it's been a good partner. So, in the end, this is not a very good pipe tobacco smoked straight.

Cheers!

Pipe Used: Savinelli

Age When Smoked: ?

Purchased From: Pipes & Cigars

louis bailey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
louis bailey (3)

Good grade of Virginia tobaccos. Absolutely no stems,seeds or shake. VERY few bits of leaf vein. Great taste,and I detected no flavorings. I stuff in full flavor tubes,and didnt get the "hit" on intake that one expects from a cig...however the taste is in a class of its own,and the nicotine level is great..Im a former Camel filter smoker,so for me to detect nicotine in a ryo..it has to be THERE!! This tobacco in a ff tube is almost as close as you can get to a Marlboro light or medium. Pretty much identicle. I seriously doubt I could tell the difference between them and this tobacco if I were blindfolded. Good by itself,or as a mixer.