The No1 is an exotic blend of Black Cavendish, Burley and long cut' s of Virginiafrom 3 continenets
The tobacco is carefully blended in order to preserve the characteristics of each individual tobacco type.
The tobacco has been cased with fine aroma of Vanilla,Prune and Coconut and a dash of original Jamaica Rum.
It has the taste of a true modern master blend.

BrandPOUL WINSLOW
Blended ByPOUL WINSLOW
ContentsBurley, Virginia, Black Cavendish
Packaging100 gr
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
Medium, Medium to Strong, Very Strong
Taste
Medium, Medium to Full, Full

2.0
SMOKETSES Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SMOKETSES (208)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Very fine tobacco. The flavors of coconut, rum and prune have blended amazingly. Tremendous aroma once you open the box. It is a tobacco that can easily be smoked throughout the day. I must thank the person who recommended it.

Update The box I opened burnt my tongue; furthermore it warms up the bowl too much. This is why it misses the second spot in my list of favorites. Probably this is because it arrived from America distinctly different. I will try the European Winslow in 2-3 months and I will place it second to last in my favorite list.

Update 29/08/09. Finally it is a good tobacco. It burns the tongue a little. I am now used to smoking oriental-latakia and that is why I did not like it at first. The tobacco I was sent from America is DIFFERENT. I cannot give it 4 stars anymore but it does not belong in a second to last place.

piperookie Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
piperookie (21)
Medium Medium to Strong Full Pleasant

Aromatic with obscure taste and aggressive behavior. Smoked some, won't buy it again.

pipealicious Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pipealicious (21)
Mild Very Strong Medium Pleasant

I bought this tin based on an internet review, calling this a flavor bomb. It is defenitely an aroma bomb when you open the very beautiful tin with a very beauttiful tobacco presentation of broad cut ribbons in colors from bright yellow to black. This being said, I find the smell a bit over the top: vanilla prunes, coconut and Rum add just too many sweetness to this pie. The smoke from this tobacco is quite mild and lacks body, it tends to smoke hot (due to all the sugar?) and make my pipe gurgle. This is the most aromatic blend I've smoked so far, and I find it overdone. I would recommend WO Larssen Vintage mixture instead of this one if you like high quality expensive aromatics.