Discs of Virginia with perique centre. A simple blend, yet piquant and satisfying.

BrandCigar Connoisseur
None Detected, Mild, Medium
Taste
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable, Tolerable

Medium Mild Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

A very pleasant smoke, burns cool and dry, medium strength with a very enjoyable flavour.

Emeritus Account (28472)

This is a very good tobacco. I've bought it very many times and thoroghly enjoyed it. I stopped smoking it as I thought it a little expensive. But I guess that you pay for what you get and this is a good one. I recomend this to lovers of Virginia tobacco. Personally I don't seem to notice the perique, it tastes like a good virginia tobacco to my tase buds. A good all day smoke.

Emeritus Account (28472)

While searching for some bulk tobacco purchase I've discovered the Cigar Connoisseur shop from England. They offer a variety of bulk pipe tobaccos for any taste. As you will read also in my other reviews of their bulk tobaccos, I am very satisfied with the quality of their products.

Circus Spun is a classic virginia-perique blend. Comes in a well sealed bag. Doesn't need airing for hours. However I think that the humidity level of this blend effects the taste. So, you need to try several grades of humidity to catch your taste preferences.

If you prefer the perique addition in a merciful way like me, this tobacco can offer you all you need. As described by the manufacturer it is piquant and satisfying. It needs to be smoked slowly. Otherwise the perique will take the scene and won't let you to taste the great flavor of the fine virginia.