Holiday blend is blended each Easter, and aged in an antique container until November. Its a blend of the finest non-latakia tobaccos.

BrandHermit Tobacco Works Co.
Packaging2oz Tin
Strength
Mild, Medium
Very Mild, Mild
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
Mild Very Mild Mild Very Pleasant

A few years back I too a trip down memory lane by smoking some of the late Jay Jones Holiday Blends. Holiday 2006 was a combination of Red and Bright Virginia and I smoked it in 2011, so, plenty of age to the leaf. Nice and smooth with something extra. I put a question mark in my notes because I could not identify the casing. Still, another fun holiday smoke from Hermit!

Big bad Jon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Big bad Jon (232)
Medium Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

This is a good aromatic blend. It has the taste of honey and tobacco. What a concept. I am a big fan of Hermit tobaccos and their aromatic blends never fail to disappoint either. This blend is a full of wonderful full flavor VA tobaccos and has a slight honey taste as well. The honey drowns out the earthy elements of the VA tobacco but leaves other sweet and fragrant elements intact. I truly enjoyed smoking my tin but will warn that it can bite a little bit. It does produce a nice clean ash and will not foul up any pipe.