Exciting new taste and delightful aroma, combined in a wonderfully mild and cool smoke.

BrandTinder Box
ContentsCavendish
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

The peach taste is a little stronger than I prefer, but it's good. There's a few sour and tangy notes along the way to the end. Smokes wet even if you dry it some, so I recommend taking your time with it. More of a two star blend for me, but it's certainly a three star blend for aro smokers looking for a peach flavored mixture, hence the three star rating.

KJ139 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
KJ139 (2)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

Like others have said, this tobacco tastes like it smells; and it smells great. This is my favorite Tinderbox blend and it has become one of my "go to's" in my rotation. It is similar to their Mango Tango, in that it has a fruity, tart flavor that is addictive, but with more peach. It is a little hard to keep lit and there is some bite and it will gurgle, but imho, it is worth it.

Mister Entertainer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mister Entertainer (3)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I immediately bought 5 ounces of this stuff after I opened the lid on it in the store. The smell of it is absolutely wonderful, it was tempting to grab a handful and eat it. I did notice when putting some in my pipe, that it was very damp. Its casing seemed rather thick which was not necessarily a bad thing but I was wary about it being able to stay lit. When I did proceed to smoke it, I was surprised at how much it actually tasted as it had smelled. That made me a happy man. It did seem slightly more difficult to keep lit, but other than that and the heavy casing, I really enjoyed this tobacco.

jshrader13 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jshrader13 (16)

I've tried several different aromatics in my thus far short but eventful lifetime as a pipe smoker, and Peach Melba is one that I'll add to my favorites. To me, it's one of the rare aromatics that both smells and tastes like what it's supposed to represent.

There is a heavy casing on this blend. It seems to be rather wet, and requires considerable drying time. It packs well, but doesn't want to stay lit unless you puff almost constantly and keep it burning. It also leaves the bowl very wet, and tends to start gurgling halfway through.

Room note is excellent however, and if you can deal with the other issues, it's a flavorful blend with a very hearty peach taste, that even non-smokers may find pleasant.

I can only give it three stars because of the casing and how wet the blend is, but overall, if you can deal with that and you enjoy the flavor of peaches, this is a good aromatic to try.