Pipe tobacco made of best Virginia tobaccos in different cut variants: smooth, slightly sweet natural flavour.

BrandVauen
Strength
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
2.7
Grayfox Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Grayfox (1)

Such a sweet smell when I opened the tin! Not an artificial gooey sweet, with unnatural flavoring. But a kind of fruity, tobaccoey sweetness which I liked very much! It packs very good, but it burns a little hot. No tongue bite though, and a very smooth smokey smoke. I was in Budapest and found this little pipe and cane shop and I just asked the owner which was his favourite tobacco, and he gave me this. Blow it out your nose and smell the niceness! Love it!

Adrian B. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Adrian B. (17)

Walked into the local tobacconist and asked them to recommend a good straight VA blend that I hadn't had before and WASN'T a flake. I'm a little tired of fussing around with flakes. They pointed me at Trullerie.

Tin note is very nice, sweetness of the Virginias and a bit of fruit and honey. The tobacco is a ribbon cut and packs and lights easily. It will burn hot if you aren't careful, but I didn't experience any biting. Flavor is consistent throughout the bowl with a nice, natural Virginia sweetness and also a good bit of tanginess. I really like this a lot and for me it comes close to a perfect Virginia blend. 3.5 stars.

Pipe Used: various briars

Age When Smoked: Tin fresh

Purchased From: Watch City Cigar Co.

Lombard65 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Lombard65 (48)

Open the box feels a velvety sweetness, and sweetness are the same when you smoke but much less pronounced. Without much feeling, perhaps a bit too flat as the taste to be composed predominantly of Virginia. I expected better. It is true, warms up quickly enough, which makes it difficult to appreciate. However it seems that the quality of tobacco use is high. I personally do not try anymore.