Select, bright to golden-brown Burley - and Virginia tobacco, rounded with tender Vanilla aroma.

BrandDanske Club
1.5
o3Ho3 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
o3Ho3 (28)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Mild Unnoticeable

Well... unfortunately, I received this blend as a gift from one of my nonsmoker friend... Vanilla- nada, burley- somehow, virginia- probably... Taste cheap...etc. etc. etc. It was a complete disappointment and disgrace. Sorry for that because from time to time I smoked Black Luxury and this one with some care is close to good. Never recommended!

ath Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ath (1)
Mild Very Mild Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

The smoke has a subtle aroma and a pleasant taste when the puffing is gentle and the smoking is slow.

viscfab Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
viscfab (81)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

A bland tasteless smoke. Aroma in the pouch was a bit strange, sweet and acidic. Hot burner. Did not like it.

Very Mild Strong Mild to Medium Tolerable

I tried a pouch of this way back when I had just given up on the Black Cavendishes. It remains the only pouch of this blend I ever smoked.

The cut was squarish with some ribbons in it, the pouch aroma deliciously vanilla. Out of the pouch, the tobacco was a bit on the soggy side, so I let it dry out a little before lighting up.

Unfortunately, the vanilla flavour evaporated almost the same moment I lit the pipe, and the Burley took over. Now, Burley is not necessarily bad, but in this blend, I felt like I was smoking cocoa. From the taste, I would say there is some Brazil or maybe Sumatra in there -- there were distinct notes of cheap cigars in the taste and aroma. I wish there were an option like "unpleasant" in the "Room Note" pulldown, because the room note of this one certainly was.

This tobacco burns hot and unevenly, needing a lot of maintenance for very little smoking pleasure. Not going to try again.