Mature, gold Virginia and spicy Burleys from the best fields provide this unique mixture of incomparable flavor. Excellent composition and mild with a classic cut leaf tobacco.

BrandPoschl Tabak
Manufactured ByPoschl Tabak
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate, Other / Misc
Packaging50g Pouch
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Full
2.3
A Laroche Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
A Laroche (2)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Heh,my first review here and it's a review for my first pouch of pipe tobbaco.First pipe tobbaco smoked was in 2015 and it was something new to me,something that maked me relaxed and destresed also.. Since then I've really started to feel the real flavor,taste and..the art of smoking tobacco, not that of cigarette smoking in the teenage age. Let me say that I had not smoked for seven years ... just occasionally at a party. Now, though, I do not smoke much,more than twice a week,but i really enjoy those moments. But to tell about this tobacco,from Poschl,being the first tab, I thought "wow" for the first time, but with time I did not feel the same effect..She smelled like chocolate,sweet and stingy sometime,it banged the tongue if I exaggerated with puffiness..And now I have a little of that tobacco, but rarely I take advantage to it..2 stars from me with indulgence.The first and the last pouch for me. Meanwhile, curiosity appears, tastes are changing, and the need to experience and taste other tobacco flavors can not defend themselves.

Pipe Used: Angelo briar

Age When Smoked: Unsealed and consumed undried immediately

Purchased From: Internet shop

pipeclubsi Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pipeclubsi (10)
Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

Cheap, but decent aromatic tobacco. I smoke it from time to time. It might be a bit under-rated, as it smokes quite good.

suicune Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
suicune (23)

This is an interesting tobacco, but not good enough to impress me. But still, it is better than Sweet Vanilla and Cherry Cream. I think is can almost be compared with Brookfield's Aromatic. It is very cheap and if you want to smoke something cheap but with a rather decent quality, then this is a good choice but, if you have other cheap tobacco choices, avoid this one. There are other Full Aroma blends, but this is something poor compared with Amphora's Full Aroma.