This is the fourth blend in the Symphony of Tobacco Series! Smooth yet lively, this medium-bodied blend is a perfect marriage of strawberries and almonds to make for a wonderful all-day smoke!

BrandJust For Him
Blended ByUncle Bob
ContentsCavendish, Black Cavendish
FlavoringAlmond, Other / Misc
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Full
Shadow Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Shadow (3)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

I received a sample of this tobacco after purchasing some products from The Tobacco Cellar. I generally have a difficult time tasting any kind of tobacco. I do not know if it is just because I have not experimented enough, or if my taste buds are very weak; though I definitely tasted the flavoring in this tobacco on and off throughout my smoke. I generally am only capable of smelling the ingredients in tobacco. I definitely say the smell of this tobacco as it is being burned is very pleasing.

cigarman43035 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cigarman43035 (15)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

NOW this tobacco is wonderful and refreshing! I am buying alot more of this! You can taste the strawberries and a creaminess. NO bite and NO wet goop. A must try!

BBlevins Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BBlevins (102)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

This blend exhibits a very fruity twang and will ghost a briar, so unless you want everything smoked afterward to taste like a strawberry, you may want to use a cob. It has a pretty significant ability to bite due to the heavy casing and leaves an unpleasant after taste. Not my cup of tea.