The one thing we all seem to dread as we age is forgotten memories. While not all my memories agree with the same memories of friends, so far they're still mine. While this blend won't improve your memory, it makes a good companion while you ponder your life. Burley, Virginia, Perique, and Latakia all combine for a hearty, spicy, slightly sweet smoke.

BrandJohn Patton
ContentsBurley, Virginia, Perique, Latakia
Strength
Taste

Very tasty! This is my kind of English! This is an English blend using burley instead of VA as the main player and it works. In the pouch it is a brown and dark brown mix, with a very dark spicy pouch aroma. It is somewhat dry but perfect for the blend. It has a very sweet taste, with a full, smooth, creamy taste and the Latakia in it is very sweet and smooth. The Latakia is perfectly proportioned so it lends it's flavor but does not overwhelm and let's the other tobaccos come through nicely. It loaded in my pipe very well, and stayed lit almost all the way down. It had a perfect burn rate, not too fast or hot, yet it allowed me to sip without going out. It was great with a cup of strong Irish tea as my first smoke of the morning. The VA in this blend contributed it's sweetness and the Perique lended just enough of it's spice to waken my tongue. This is one that I could smoke all day. I highly recommend trying it especially if you are a burley lover.

Lombard65 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Lombard65 (48)

Yes, it's good, but in my opinion is not exactly the softness and harmony, what characterizes this mixture. These tastes sweet, slightly spicy, makes it very pleasant smoke. Maybe leaving more mature this mixture for several months, will be different? I'll update if it will be!