A cube cut Burley top dressed with natural cherry flavor.

BrandPetersen & Sorensen
Blended ByPlanta
Very Mild, Medium
Medium to Strong, Very Strong
Medium to Full, Full
kukulis Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kukulis (12)
Very Mild Very Strong Full Very Pleasant

Update: after the third or fourth try I began to feel that it is not for my health. Downgrading to 2 stars.

-- The taste and the smell are good, and the smoke doesn't bite. But it is a bold blend. No subtlety.

Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I must again credit the Republic of Lithuania with another great pipe tobacco find. Although this is one of the smallest countries in the world, they have outstanding pipe tobaccos. Now, on to the review. I was in a Vilnius pipe shop when I spotted this unusual little red tin. PLASTERED across the front were the words 'SMOKING KILLS" in Lithuanian. I could see neither brand or manufacturer. Only the words "Cubic Sweet Cherries Cube Cut" were visible. I thought that for 22lt or $6.50 US this was worth a try. When I got back to my balmy hometown of Chicago I opened the tin. At that first WHOOSH of the tin opening I was greeted by what smelled like REAL CHERRIES!After popping the tin I was greeted by the LARGEST cube cut Burley I had ever seen in my life. These are PEBBLES. The tobacco comes a little dry in the tin and ready to smoke. I loaded up my Elliot Nachwalter Pipeworks @ Wilke freehand and got to the business of smoking this. It takes 1 light and 1 tamp to get this going. It is fantastic! I was in CHERRY HEAVEN.This has a very natural cherry flavoring. The tobacco taste of the Burley is right there with it throughout the entire smoke. It is dry, sweet, flavorful, and very satisfying. This Cherry blend for everybody. Good Burley flavor accompanied by cherry. Wonderful! I primarily smoke Latakia heavy European English blends. This however, is the "Aromatic" of all aromatics. It has replaced my Karl Erik #16 as my favorite cherry blend. If you can find it-BUY IT! 4 of 4 Aromatic Stars.