Described as a blend of Vanilla Aromatic and Latakia for English lovers that have everyone around them not liking the aroma. Does
not say what the vanilla base is but I would guess it is a mix of Burley and Black Cavendish. It is course cut ribbon about 2/3 dark and some brown mixed in. Smells like vanilla with a tang in the
bag.

BrandJust For Him
ContentsBurley, Black Cavendish, Latakia
FlavoringVanilla
Strength
Taste
gildervoigts Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gildervoigts (16)

I ordered some of this to find a happy medium between what I like and what my wife will let me smoke in the house. While I like the room note, my wife gave it the "it's alright, but your going to have to smoke it outside". I guess she just can't stand any latakia in a tobacco which is what I like.

I packed it using a modified Frank method, which is how I pack all my pipes. Trying to figure out what flavors I could get from the pipe at the beginning, I puffed a little much and the pipe got hot, but had no tongue bite. I slowed down on the puffing and the flavor got really good around the middle. A very mellow vanilla that is a bit sweet, but not very overpowering. I had one relight with about 1/4th left in the pipe, and after a couple of puffs the flavor came back. The tobacco burned to a fine grey powder.

This went well with a cup of coffee (black which is how it should be IMHO).

Overall another good tobacco from JFH. This would be a good smoke for a beginner or someone wanting to get a start with latakia but not go with a full blow English blend.