A master blend of all bright tobaccos imported and domestic. Enhanced with a most unusual flavor of imported Irish Creme. Delightfully aromatic. The cream of the crop.

FlavoringIrish Mist
PackagingPouch/Bulk

Visit company website

Strength
Taste
2.0
Very Mild Very Strong Very Mild Very Pleasant

Another "Blend of the Month" sent to my local pipe club by the fine folks at Altadis. Typical of the entire line of Altadis aromatics, this one was easy to pack, light and keep lit. It was also easy on the tongue with no bite. Heavy on the aromatic taste and smell. Irish Creme Coffee & this blend in combination will will sweeten up even pipers with sour dispositions.

gazpacho Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gazpacho (18)

I'm a novice smoker and haven't tried that many different brands and blends, but this tobacco struck me as being mild to the point of tasting bland. It smoked best a little warm and a little wet. I give it 2 stars because I found nothing bad about the tobacco, but I also found nothing to boast about.

Fofo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fofo (81)
Very Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Pretty much the same as other Altadis blends. Same flavor, same aroma, same everything.

earlr1957 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
earlr1957 (9)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

As I can say here it is a very wet smoke, and gets very gooey in botton of bowl. I will not try again.

rocket_man77 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rocket_man77 (10)
Very Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Came with a selection of tobacco's from Altadis. Just could not figure this stuff out. Has a nice lite smell raw but wasn't working for me lit. Blended it with some BLWB 50/50 thinking at least I could do worse and it was wonderful. The Irish cream taste lept to the front of the palet with the burley mixing into the virginia. Alone I would not bother, but mixed with some burley I'd recomend giving it a try.

Durham270 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Durham270 (3)
Mild Mild Mild Tolerable

Normally I buy my tobacco online but today I stopped in my local B&M because I have about ran out of my normal tobacco brands. The local tobacco shop only carries some 'Drug Stone Brands" this being one of them. I thought I'd give this a try since I am a big Bailey's Irish Creme fan. I've just smoked a bowl in a Great Dane Cob. I am happy I did because this is not a bad tobacco by a long shot. Does it taste or have a room note anything like Baileys Irish Cream? No. It does have a good mild flavor with no tongue bite. Would I buy it again? If I run out of my everyday blend, yes I just might.

gladi8tor96 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gladi8tor96 (49)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is a straight forward, no nonsense, simple aromatic. They did it right with this one. Not sticky and goopey and not too much flavor. You can taste the virginia mixed with Irish Creme...very pleasing. No relights needed, doesn't leave your pipe all sticky...good room note. No bite and no N kick. It doesn't taste like chemicals which is very nice! It's good, but doesn't knock your socks off. It's decent and if I fancy a mild, mellow aro, I could pick some of this up in the future again.

jpbass Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jpbass (22)
Mild Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant

This one is pretty moist, and will work better if you dry it out a bit, like any aromatic, but on my first bowl I smoked it wet, and it only required one re-light. Nice Irish Creme flavoring that is not overbearing. You have to be an aromatic enthusiast to appreciate it,which It doesn't sound like some of the other reviewers are. I do plan to try it mixed with some burley, the same thing I did with a similar blend. This should improve it greatly.

Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant

I also received this as a sample that was added with an internet order. Looks like they can't sell the stuff so they give it away. I normally don't puff aromatics and this one surely didn't convert me and I would never pay for it. I found it weak and without much nicotine punch. However, it smoked cool and without bite or relights but the high moisture content from the pouch resulted in much condensation. Since I didn't enjoy the creamy taste, I didn't bother drying and dumped the remainder after 3 bowls.

shortoad Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
shortoad (1)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Unnoticeable

Received as a free sample. One bowl was enough, the rest went into the trash.

calipuffer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
calipuffer (3)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

Received this blend as a taster along with my tobacco order (did not purchase directly). The aroma from the pouch is pleasant with a mild Irish creme flavor. The tobacco from the pouch is a bit on the moist side but did not effect burn in briar or cob. This is my first Irish creme flavor tobacco, and I am a HUGE fan of Bailey's Irish Cream liquor, but this is not like that flavor. Overall, a mild aroma before light and almost undetectable Irish creme while burning. Burned better in cob than briar with a light mouth feel, mild flavor, and weak smoke density. The best aromatic I have ever had was a buttered rum from local store bulk that really tasted like rum on the tongue. I tasted no Irish creme or liquor flavor on the tongue with this tobacco.

smokincoyote Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
smokincoyote (19)
Mild Medium Very Mild Pleasant

I see a lot of others got unlucky with a bad batch or something of the sort. The flavor keeps me coming back with its mild ,smooth flavor. Seem to only smoke this in the morning with coffee. I do have problems packing this stuff unless I tear it to tiny bits or let it dry first. There is some bite and moisture if you smoke too hot but still less if both than our friend Capt'n'black.

_update_ after my second bowl my pipe was so loaded with oil and crud that it gurgled like a drowning fish. Now All I taste from that pipe is rancid preservative nastyness.. Better to just stay away from altadis altogether.

Nathan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Nathan (8)

This is an okay smoke. May need some drying. Light in the vitamin N but makes up for the lack of it in it's taste and aroma. Would go well with a good cup of coffee topped off with Bailey's on a cold morning.

Nurse_Maduro Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Nurse_Maduro (27)
Very Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Man, these Altadis aromatics are nothing if not inconsistant. Just reading through the reviews on any one of their blends will uncover tons of differences noted from one pouch to the next, and this one is no different.

I found Irish Creme to be a dense tobacco when packed in the usual 3-step fashion; in fact, I have to draw like I've just been sucker punched to get any smoke in my mouth. In spite of this however, I've had NO bite, and NO gurgle (unlike most others here). I've also found very little flavor, although the 'perfume' and preservative flavors I've noticed in other Altadis blends are at least, thankfully, absent here.

The room note is pleasant, but I'm not sure much else can be said for this one.

DEMONSIX Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DEMONSIX (11)
Very Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

My brother realy likes this one. I smoke it usually while I was fishing last summer. Pleasant note and taste. Not strong at all.

AbeCox Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
AbeCox (17)
Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

An okay starter aromatic. Or, I think its an aromatic. Didn't really leave much of a smell. Tasted rather smooth, though I got a bit of tounge nip (I blame my packing honestly) near the middle of it, and near the end it just plain started to gurgle and leave some gloop at the bottom of my pipe. Nothing thats too terrible, but nothing that makes it stand out either.

Jack0077 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jack0077 (4)
Extremely Mild Strong Very Mild Pleasant

I wanted to like this blend being a proud Irish man and an aromatic smoker but wow what a bag of crap. Wet sludge at the bottom of the pipe after half a bowl. the room note is nice but it tastes like diesel fumes in the mouth this is the first pouch of tabbac i have tossed into the trash. try if you dare

Got a little bite from it, but I was probably puffing too hard. Hisses less than the other Altadis aromatic I tried (Blue Note). The creme flavor was not too pronounced, but I had some coffee with cream and sugar in it to get me in the mood. Inoffensive, but the tobacco I couldn't finish and subsequently dumped out was pretty gunky.

pandabearzx2 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pandabearzx2 (18)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Like coffee? I do. Especially when mixed with a good pipe! This is the best aromatic I have found to date. Most aromatics are all about the flavorings and the tobacco is just filler. Not the case here. This is for those who want to have/smell their cake/tobacco, and eat/taste it too! I will warn you that I had a harder time controling the temperature on this one than I do with other tobaccos. This is a blend you should puff slow, or you will scorch your tounge worse than a REAL cup of coffee!