A master blend of all bright tobaccos imported and domestic. Enhanced with a most unusual flavor of imported Irish Creme. Delightfully aromatic. The cream of the crop.

Blended ByCarl McAllister
1.8
Fofo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fofo (81)
Very Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Pretty much the same as other Altadis blends. Same flavor, same aroma, same everything.

Very Mild Very Strong Very Mild Very Pleasant

Another "Blend of the Month" sent to my local pipe club by the fine folks at Altadis. Typical of the entire line of Altadis aromatics, this one was easy to pack, light and keep lit. It was also easy on the tongue with no bite. Heavy on the aromatic taste and smell. Irish Creme Coffee & this blend in combination will will sweeten up even pipers with sour dispositions.

Young Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Young Piper (300)

Irish Crème is a great topping when applied to good tobacco, C&D have a great version in their Nutty Irishman. Sutliff's version although smelling absolutely sublime in the pouch does not translate to the taste, well the topping can be tasted in the first 1/4 but the bitterness of the Burley used took all the fun out of it. If you are staring at a Tobacco Galleria display and need to make a decision, go with Blue Note or Rum and Maple, they are much better aromatics. Unless of course you like hot, bitey and bitter, then by all means enjoy good sir!

Purchased From: Free from Altadis sampler

Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant

I also received this as a sample that was added with an internet order. Looks like they can't sell the stuff so they give it away. I normally don't puff aromatics and this one surely didn't convert me and I would never pay for it. I found it weak and without much nicotine punch. However, it smoked cool and without bite or relights but the high moisture content from the pouch resulted in much condensation. Since I didn't enjoy the creamy taste, I didn't bother drying and dumped the remainder after 3 bowls.

Durham270 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Durham270 (3)
Mild Mild Mild Tolerable

Normally I buy my tobacco online but today I stopped in my local B&M because I have about ran out of my normal tobacco brands. The local tobacco shop only carries some 'Drug Stone Brands" this being one of them. I thought I'd give this a try since I am a big Bailey's Irish Creme fan. I've just smoked a bowl in a Great Dane Cob. I am happy I did because this is not a bad tobacco by a long shot. Does it taste or have a room note anything like Baileys Irish Cream? No. It does have a good mild flavor with no tongue bite. Would I buy it again? If I run out of my everyday blend, yes I just might.

gladi8tor96 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gladi8tor96 (133)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is a straight forward, no nonsense, simple aromatic. They did it right with this one. Not sticky and goopey and not too much flavor. You can taste the virginia mixed with Irish Creme...very pleasing. No relights needed, doesn't leave your pipe all sticky...good room note. No bite and no N kick. It doesn't taste like chemicals which is very nice! It's good, but doesn't knock your socks off. It's decent and if I fancy a mild, mellow aro, I could pick some of this up in the future again.

Nathan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Nathan (15)

This is an okay smoke. May need some drying. Light in the vitamin N but makes up for the lack of it in it's taste and aroma. Would go well with a good cup of coffee topped off with Bailey's on a cold morning.

Got a little bite from it, but I was probably puffing too hard. Hisses less than the other Altadis aromatic I tried (Blue Note). The creme flavor was not too pronounced, but I had some coffee with cream and sugar in it to get me in the mood. Inoffensive, but the tobacco I couldn't finish and subsequently dumped out was pretty gunky.

earlr1957 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
earlr1957 (9)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

As I can say here it is a very wet smoke, and gets very gooey in botton of bowl. I will not try again.