A natural blend of Burleys, Virginia and specially sweetened Latakia for an exceptionally light, flavorful taste and distinctive aroma.

Notes: This was an Amar Blends Co. mixture. Cornell and Diehl bought the rights of all their old recipes.

Blended ByAmar Blends Co.
ContentsBurley, Latakia, Virginia
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium Very Mild Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Sadly this has gone off the list but I smoked it exclusively for about five years. I think it's a very unique blend and one of Craig's best ever ideas. The burley used here is wonderful and I like the the Tonka flavor in the Latakia. It is more of a spice than a flavor anyway. It burns well, cool, and can be smoked all day yet remain a rich, mellow and great tasting blend. Does have some "N" punch to it. Some, mostly men liked its room note including me, some did not. My wife complained a lot less than other English blends I have smoked. I still have about 4 oz of this and hoard it now, I treat myself to a bowl about once a week. Try it for something different in an English, I have never had anything else like it.

I am adding to my review after finding out that Craig will still make it up if requested. I love this stuff so much, I just bought 5 pounds of it. This blend grows on you and everything else seems weak and bland after you smoke this awhile. It is becomeing my all day blend except for trying new blends to review.