This is printed in the Tin, in German Language (translated to English): Pipe tobacco which the gods love. This tobacco, a composition from the classic tobacco cultivable areas of the ancient world, spoils the palate of the pipe smoker on the most exquisite one. Noblest Virginia degrees, with hand-graded Oriental tobacco and twice fermented Black Cavendish, rounded with Greek Wine and precious Middle Eastern spices. The result is this mild, tasteful mixture.

BrandPlanta
1.8
Danotti Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Danotti (5)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Bought this one according to advice in a nice metal 100 gr tin.Smells nice when opened but not too strong as aromatics.Couse of package looks like a flake at first (pressed) d,d have no problem filling the pipe also burnsd very well not too fast or slow ,also easy to have a steady smoke 8especially for novice) ,one thing very good about this tobacco that I did never had a tounge bite after 4 tins.Leaves a light grey small sand look like trash at the end. About taste nothing very special but you feel tobacco taste for sure to the end of bowl the taste somewhat turns to a bit sea salt taste (at least I feel like that) not disturbing but a bit strange. Nice middle day smoke stuff for me with good nicotine satisfaction.

JuanCarlos Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JuanCarlos (13)
Medium Medium Medium Tolerable

The worst Planta tobacco ive tried so far. The orientals are there, the wine is there but soon youll discover, as a colleague pointed before, that you are smoking some sort of marine monstruosity. It left your palate full of salt, this is so strange. Anyway dont you bother on get this one

albfneto Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
albfneto (165)
Strong Medium to Strong Very Full Tolerable

This is a well stored tobacco,in a beautiful blue printed can, well enveloped internally in a golden metallized pouch.

In Brazil, this is the most well known between the Planta (Deustschland) blends.

I noted the Virginiaa and the richness of the Orientals, bu I not note easily the Black Cavendish.

Because it is cased with Wine (noted both in the tobacco and in the smoke), it rassembles other tobacco from Planta: Cellini Forte, but Cellini Forte is better.

In fact, some other Planta blends are better: Exotic, Majestic Sans-Souci, Cellini Classico etc...

Good for me, but it burns so hot and fast and it have too Nicotine for an aromatic.

Mild Strong Medium Pleasant

A very nice aromatic with almost no tongue bite and good burning qualities. The wine flavoring is strong, but it still ocasionally let Virginias shine thru. Not so for Orientals, lost behind the other leaves and the casing.

If you like Cellini Forte, this is similar without the tongue bite. Not of my liking, but still recommended for its quality.

keisel Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
keisel (12)
Medium to Strong Very Strong Full Strong

For those who like vomiting, this is the one for you! I don't understand how this blend was made for production, it is the WORST ever tobacco of my life! And the taste is...salt...and cosmetic sea weeds... Were is the oriental tobacco that company promised? What do they think we are? I waited 2 days for my pipes to get off this awful smell. I thought there was a crazy old lady coming from a cosmetic shop in my pipe... What a disaster!

kavehmz Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kavehmz (1)

I did never testes a tobacco that tasted so bad, It tasted like salt!. I dont know really how did they came with such a taste.

It was so unbearable that I was to empty my bowl.

I will leave it to get some air and I will come back to see the salty, irritating taste will disappear.