A wonderful blend of Virginia, Burley and Black Cavendish. A unique Vanilla flavor with an awesome room note. A simple aromatic and a great all around smoke. Perfect for that comfortable aromatic change.

Brand4noggins
Blended ByRich Gottlieb
FlavoringVanilla
Strength
Taste
DrumsAndBeer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DrumsAndBeer (84)

Another nice aromatic by Rich Gottlieb.

I received this one as a sample with a recent order. Perfect moisture, smokes a tad bit on the hot side. No bite and the flavor remains consistent even when hot. With patience and care taken to smoking it slow, you'll be rewarded with a deeper semi sweet vanilla flavor that melds nicely with that of the tobacco. This one has a bit of a richer burley foundation that comes through towards the middle of the smoke to the end. Very nice. I had to relight the pipe a tad more than usual, but altogether this is a flavorful and well behaved aromatic. In my humble opinion Rich's blends are right on par with anything I have had from the Boswell clan.

SMOKETSES Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SMOKETSES (208)
Very Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant

One of the samples I was granted with by “Hetfield1979”, if someone can describe 1 oz as a sample, of each tobacco he gave me. Virginia, Burley and Black Cavendish are its components. A soft vanilla aroma gives the mixture a special note. Nothing to fancy, don't get carried away, just a parenthesis between the Virginia and the Oriental, or perhaps better, a tryout I owed to make. It bites the tongue, enough. Also, after the 3/5 of the bowl it brings out a weird bitterness. The room note is particularly good (as if it could be otherwise). For sure, there are plenty superior vanilla flavored tobaccos to try.

supersmoke Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
supersmoke (12)
Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Pleasant

More or less agree with every one else on this. The only aromatics I like are Richards at 4 Noggins, apart from McB vanilla, and he sent me a sample with my last order. Bit mild for me but very good.

joseph Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
joseph (46)

This review is based on a small free sample I got from Rich. The description seems to be right on spot. A straightforward, nice aromatic. Three stars for aromatic lovers.

arbor Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
arbor (9)

I got a free sample of this one...I was surprised by how good it was...the tobacco was nice and moist. I would try it again.