A flavorful blend of Virginias, Perique, unsweetened Black Cavendish with a dash of Latakia and a spoonful of rich cigar leaf.

Blended ByRobillard / Tarler
Taste

brogreggblues Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
brogreggblues (45)
Strong Very Mild Full Tolerable

This is my first review for this site. After a 20+ year hiatus, I am rediscovering the joys of pipe smoking. After spending a couple months sampling over a dozen different blends, this is the one I keep going back to.

I originally called C&D to order some Billy Budd, from the recommendation of PipefriendCHS. The nice lady at C&D included Havana Daydream in the sampler pack, thinking that if I liked Billy Budd, I would also like HD.

I tried the Billy Budd, and was not really impressed. Because of that, I didn't really want to try the HD, thinking if I didn't like BB, I wouldn't like HD. Well, how wrong I was!

HD is a great smoke! Full-bodied, smooth, cool burning. I'm enjoying a bowl as I type this, and I really love it. Yes, you can taste the cigar leaf, but it's not the same as smoking a cigar. It's definitely a pipe tobacco: rich, flavorful, and very satisfying. I can't detect the Latakia in this blend at all.

I recently acquired a tin of Dunhill Nightcap via eBay, and the comparison can be made between HD and Nightcap, in that they are both full-bodied, complex blends. However IMHO, HD wins hands-down. When my 2 oz baggie runs out, I'm calling C&D for more.

I love a smoke with coffee in the morning, HD would not work well in that context. It's also not an all-day smoke for me, not yet anyway. But after hours, when it's time to relax and contemplate life, HD really shines. Try it yourself and see. Two thumbs way up for this outstanding blend.

serif365 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
serif365 (20)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Pleasant to Tolerable

I received a couple ounces of this blend a few months back in a sampler that also contained Key Largo. I "jarred" the tobacco and cellared it away. I smoked some of the Key Largo and liked it so much that I ordered a few more tins. I finally got around to trying the Daydream last night and it was a wonderful experience. The smoke was smooth and the flavor was quite good, both during the smoke and afterwards. The Latakia is with you through the bowl and the Perique sort of jumps in and out at frequent intervals. The cigar leaf lends itself to my memories of a few fine cigars I smoked years ago but this is still fine pipe tobacco and smokes as such. The smoke is so smooth, mellow, and satisfying that like a really good story you just don't want it to end. There was definitely nicotine in the bowl but I didn't find it overpowering. If you're looking for a great, well-rounded, flavorful smoke I highly recommend Habana Daydream.

ahutch71 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ahutch71 (3)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable

I really like cigar blends, and would have to say that both Habana Daydream and Key Largo are right up there in my books. The Latakia is a bit more pronounced in Habana, and the taste is a little smoother and less "sharp" than KL...not necessarily "better", but just different. Anyhow, a great tobacco that develops nicely, with periques showing later in the bowl. N kick is there but not overwhelming, especially if you're somewhat tolerant. I also like the fact that I can buy in bulk - $30 for a pound is much nicer than $14 for 50g in a tin.

Kokinhenik Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kokinhenik (39)
Medium to Strong Extremely Mild Medium to Full Tolerable to Strong

Boy oh boy, what a great smoke! This is a cleverly crafted bit of cigar leaf pipe tobacco. It's similar to Billy Budd but the latakia flavor is farther in the background and the perique gives it a bit of pepper. After reading that it only has a spoonful of cigar leaf I was surprised how upfront and at attention the cigar leaf tastes. I keep going back and forth on whether I think this, or Billy Budd, is more robust. In the end, with the perique peppery flavor, this ends up being slightly more robust in taste. It has loads of flavor without tongue bite no matter how hardily puffed. The nicotine is medium to strong (this blend gives me heartburn on occasion). If the vitamin N has you by the sack and you're needing a stress pipe, this will really hit the spot.

babysinister Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
babysinister (46)

Great for a manageable jolt of the N vitamin. But good pipe tobacco, where the sweet Virginia and the cigar leaf complement each other perfectly, with latakia seated far in the background. As someone noted, a real pipe tobacco, not just a cigar in bowl. Not an all-day smoke - a bit too strong and heavy for that, but almost. You know you're smoking pipe tobacco with this one. I smoke only two or three bowls of it every month or so, but when I want to smoke it only this one will do.

Medium to Strong None Detected Medium Tolerable

My supply of Habana Daydream was limited to a three pipe sample so take it for what it’s worth. I find HD to be a contradiction to my taste. Here’s the good; it burns cool, without a whisper of bite. To my memory, it seems a little sweeter than Billy Bud by C&D, and HD has great pure tobacco flavor with some strength. The sweetness reminds me of the underlying sweetness found in smoke ropes and twists, rather than the sweetness that I get from a good Virginia blend which is often more of the molasses or sweet hay side of things. Now the bad; HD offers no complexity, which in itself isn’t terrible, but based on other cigar blends on the market, I prefer this blend the least. One reviewer called this flat and I would agree. Compared to Compton’s Cuban Mixture, Stoogie, Pease’s Robusto or Robert Lewis 123 Mixture, this simply doesn’t compare. It’s not bad, but I would spend the cash for anymore.

Haroldt Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Haroldt (11)

Getting back into pipe smoking after being away for 25 years, I thought I'd enjoy aromatics as in the past, and while I do, I'm very surprised at how much I enjoy this non-aromatic.

I smoke an occasional cigar but truly prefer the pipe and this is a great smoke that gives itself to that of a cigar., But I'm not certain what cigar is actually this good.

My wife tells me that she enjoys the smell of this tobacco, reminding her of what her dad and uncle use to smoke many years ago.

Buy a Bag and enjoy.

The Conde Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Conde (17)
Strong Mild Medium to Full Pleasant

Full bodied with a surprising nicotine rush. The latakia taste is mild and pleasant and blends well with the perique. I am a beginner pipe smoker and appreciate the complexity of the blend but a little too strong for my palate. Experienced smokers will really like, not for the faint of heart.

Medium to Strong None Detected Medium to Full Strong

I can't believe with just over a year of pipe smoking I am already writing my 40th review. Maybe this is a natural prgression as I have found myself settling into a few different blends I like. I am positive it will take more than a year to get to my next 40.

Anyway, on to this blend. It is my first blend with cigtar leaf added and I do taste the leaf. I do enjoy the blend, but after smoking through half the original pound I ordered, I don't find it highly recomendable as of yet and likely won't. I have just ordered three more blends with cigar leaf so I will have something to compare to. I may come back to this review if anything causes me to change my mind about HD.

radioisotope Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
radioisotope (17)
Strong None Detected Full Pleasant to Tolerable

To me this should be be called Heavanly Daydream. This is my favorite smoke by far. Its like a wonderful vaper with some cigar that adds to the complexity of this smoke. I used to smoke cigars but I made a deal with my wife that I could smoke more if I give up cigars. This is the perfect compromise. It is a very full blend that will knock your socks off, not for the novice smoker. Someone before said don't drive while smoking. I have done this without any issues but the Vitamin N will get you so smoke with caution. It is a sweet smoke and the perique is deffinately present wich helps prevent tongue bite. I wouldn't say it's like a cigar but the cigar leaf makes it self known. I like Billy Budd so this is a nice alternative to that, but personally I like it better than billy budd. If you like a good, hearty, full smoke with a nic kick this is one to try. Highly, highly, recommended.

BigSwede Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BigSwede (62)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Pleasant to Tolerable

Update: I've always been a piper who, for decades, always smoked several different blends, never really stopping on one for long. This, however, is now pretty much all I smoke now with an occasional pipeful of something english. Flavor is great, never ever been bit. Smooth as a babies butt. Truly a great blend and very highly recommended for those who like a unflavored straightforward smoke where the flavor is all tobacco. Wow!!

I've waited a long time, smoking this for several months, before offering any opinion. I've got a bowl going right now....

Interesting looking in the bag....looks like mostly light VA with some darker leaf and yes some cigar leaf. Tends to smoke better when a tad on the dry side. Easy to load, I prefer a "medium tight" packing though looser seems to let some flavors out. Stay lit with only a few relights. The taste is mysterious, almost difficult to describe. I get the VA's out front and they are top quality. The perique and any other leaf, including the cigar leaf hangs out near the back, always there and helping the overall flavor. It's a rich smoke, on the strong side, always satisfying. The first few bowls I wasn't too sure about this stuff but on a daily basis I find myself reaching for this, especially at night when hanging out in front of the computer and my radios. I don't detect any casing or flavoring, just 100% really fine tobacco. "Cigarish" yes but not at all like smoking a stogie, just a gentle hint there. Smooth, creamy, never been bit. Yep I really like this stuff and imagine it will be at the top of my rotation. Highly recommended.

Fumatore Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fumatore (48)
Strong None Detected Full Pleasant to Tolerable

This has become the top of the cigar leaf blends for me due to some kind of a change in one of my former C&D favorites, 412A: Billy Budd.

Habana Daydream is just smoother overall than Billy Bud, and satisfies my desire for a cigar leaf blend without getting a Burley overload. This one will give you no tongue bite and you can puff away without fear. I am not a fan of Black Cavendish but it's a nice touch here. HD has some beef but no one ingredient, especially Perique, will hit you in the face.

I usually reach for HD in the evening, but it is good just about any time.

Medium to Strong Extremely Mild Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Habana Daydream is a must try tobacco. Similar blends? Well, maybe Robusto if you tossed in some extra Perique. I found this combination of flavors to meld perfectly. I did taste the cigar leaf, the Latakia, the Perique and the Virginia in varying waves. Some puffs left me with the impression of sweet Virginia. Other puffs left me with an almost Dunhill Nightcap type of sensation with Latakia and Perique.

This one has a lot of muscle, too. Nicotine content is indeed high. And as for taste, once the bowl is consumed you'll know you just had a smoke.

Good job, C&D!

221b Baker St. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
221b Baker St. (11)

Let me first say this is an excellent blend, one of the best cigar blends I have ever had. Its bloody brilliant and I will tell you why. First off it burns so nice and cool. You can really taste the VAs and Habana Leaf in this blend. This blend was made for a group size 5 on up. I could really swear it was a cigar Im smoking and not a pipe. A lot of cigar blends are just pipe blends with added cigar leaf. Not this one. I did a lot of comparing to the other cigar blends I have smoked. And this one is at the top of the list.

The tastes of the Habana leaf is complimented by the natural sweetness of the VAs. A lot of the cigar blends have grown on me, not this one it was great from first light to the nice white ash that it burned down to. The blend is nice and light, no tongue bite and no moisture build up. I had 2 one light smokes with this blend already and that has never happened for me on a new blend.

I tested this blend in several pipes, from a group 3 Briar to a very large Gurd Calabash and I must say that the larger pipe lets you taste the different tobaccos more clearly if that makes sense they are more mottled together in a smaller pipe.

I have really enjoyed my several pipe fulls and will buy more of HD in the near future. In my book its a winner.

Lees Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Lees (1)
Medium to Strong None Detected Medium Pleasant

I've had this tinned tobacco for over a month now and have smoked it mainly in my small Ball shaped pipe.

Opening the tin and looking at the contents was a pleasant surprise to me, as some of the light coloured tobacco leaf is in paper thin sheets, not overly-processed, keeping the natural look of the leaf intact.

The smell of the contents is very nice, what I call, "The Navy Smell", and is a bit peppery, but full of a rich Virginia scent - aged plums. On the medium moisture level, which makes for a fairly easy light.

I smoked this first without knowing what type of tobacco it contained, but for the Cigar leaf.

First light I detect a Red Virginia smell, natural sweetness I like so much! Then, weaving in and out is a slight scent of wonderful Latakia, a buttery smooth Latakia that is like silk playing with the Va's. At first I thought, "Na, there's no Latakia in this!", as it comes and goes. It adds a very nice touch. I detect the peppery Perqiue and the subtle mellow Cigar leaf that adds body to the blend. It is very sniffable, and in that, I mean, I sip it as I smoke it as that is part of the pleasure. As I smoke it further down, I detect the nuttiness of the Burley, so the components of this blend is diversified, but well balanced overall. Other Cigar leaf blends I've tried had a predominant taste of Latakia, so this is in a class all its own. Oooh, ooooh, and there's that Cabbage scent I like so much. Gotta wait for it, as you get towards mid bowl. There are also some grass notes to the blend as you get towards bottom of bowl.

I had to relight a few times, but this doesn't bother me. I use paper matches to not fry the tobacco. I've learned to puff gently, every so gently, to get the most out of a tobacco, and I suggest one do the same with this, as you will be well-rewarded with scents and tastes that will please you.

I'm getting a bit of the head spins as I smoke it, so the nicotine level is there. I've never smoked cigarettes before, just a pipe smoker now for over 2 years.

My first review. I tend to prefer Virginia/Burley blends and Latakia blends. I don't like too many aromatic tobaccos, except for those with berry or floral notes.

Truly a delightful blend, and one I will be ordering by the pound. Great job and thanks to the blenders for coming up with another nice offering from Cornell & Diehl

Strong None Detected Medium Tolerable

I've had this tin cellared for two years and I can only assume that this is as good as it gets. Well, it's OK, but I wouldn't sell my first born for a second tin. I didn't like "Billy Budd" and this is similar. Maybe a little sweeter but not really to my personal liking . To me, it seems to fall into that strong , " Old Joe Krantz", old style of Baccy. Don't puff too hard on this or you'll be smoking a "Phillies" cigar!

Teamkazam Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Teamkazam (2)
Medium Very Mild Medium Tolerable

Strong nic kick but flat taste. Nothing complex but smooth with very little bite. Got sweet mid pipe but the nic kick slowed me down. I think I'll let this sit for a while...

pipelovingcalvinist Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pipelovingcalvinist (68)
Medium None Detected Medium Tolerable to Strong

Sort of disappointed in this one. I really didn't taste any cigar at all. The blend was nice and rich, didn't bite, and burned well but just disappointed me with the lack of cigar taste or aroma. Two stars out of four.

Soli Deo gloria!

Jive Dadson Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jive Dadson (14)
Mild to Medium None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant

I like it. Today I took delivery on 28 ounces, to fill two plastic tubs.

It has a pleasant taste, with no casing or "aromatic" that I can detect. To me it does not taste a lot like a cigar, but then no pipe tobacco does. Even a ground up cigar smoked in a pipe does not taste like a cigar. The cigar leaf is definitely present, but it reminds me of some Turkish ribbon I once had, not a stogie.

It has very little bite, which I really appreciate.

The perique and latakia are present and accounted for, but not right up front.

The pieces are large, and the tobacco does not smoke well in a small pipe unless it is rubbed out and broken up. It tends to go out unless it is dried some, but it dries quickly. If it starts to go out, it can be revived with vigorous puffing, and the tongue seems to be none the worse for it. When it is dry and packed firmly it will smoke all the way to the bottom of the bowl without relights or fussing.

The price is right.

Tylerg Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tylerg (4)
Medium to Strong None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant

I am mainly a cigar smoker and i enjoyed this one. The nic kick is definatly there but not overwhelming, a little more than i would like though. Over all a good smoke but not great. I would give it a try

Katharsis Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Katharsis (39)
Medium to Strong None Detected Medium Tolerable

As a previous reviewer said, "To get the full enjoyment of this blend smoke it slow and you will enjoy it." While this is true, the enjoyment of this is still a bit dry and harsh for me, but the flavor is above average quality.

krg1000 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
krg1000 (139)
Medium Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant

This is the 6th of the 8 blends I got as a sampler package some time ago. It is by far the best one I have popped the lid to yet. The components come together nicely in this blend with none being front and center. It has a nice hit of Vitamin N. The pigeons haven't dropped off the roof nor has the wife complained at all about this one. So this in itself gets the pleasant rating on room note. It really needs no more than an opening lighting to keep going to the end of the bowl. Speaking of which, all that is left at the end of the bowl is a fine ash. The moisture level is just right right out of the tin. Will definitely have to see about getting this in bulk. Most definitely would recommend this to all.

tmoney Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tmoney (24)
Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

This tobacco to me, has a great taste as well as a great smell, however every time I smoke it, it seems to give me heart burn. I haven't had a tobacco do that to me like this one does. Recommended, im just not able to smoke much more because I of the heart burn that it gives me, right in the upper esophagus.

madamadam Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
madamadam (7)
Medium to Strong None Detected Medium to Full Very Pleasant

An exquisite example of a cigar leaf blend, incorporating just the right mix of Virginias, Burleys, Latakia, and Perique. A nice change of pace for fans of English and Balkan blends. Hearty and satisfying.

arpie55 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
arpie55 (32)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable

i was lured into buying this in a 8oz tin for less than $14 and although i really am not overly taken by the blend i guess i would count it as money well spent. when i was a kid i started smoking a pipe at a very young age and one of the things i often did was to buy cigars and shred them up and put them in my pipe to smoke, that is what this blend reminds me of. to me the cigar leaf dominates. i do most of my smoking early in the morning with coffee, this blend does not go well with that, it is more of an after dinner blend. i did try it in different bowl shapes and sizes to see if i could taste the other components of the blend and i am afraid i could not get them to come through. i would rate this very highly for most anyone that enjoys cigars.

drmeer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
drmeer (20)

Good cigar blend, burns easily and nice quality. Buy it in bulk and it is a good deal because it has a lot of volume and light weight to it.

butman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
butman (41)

No need for me to go into much detail, but this one was another sample I got and was just tickled. This is just one of the best blends containing cigar leaf I have ever tried. I have tried a few and was not thrilled. This one is complex and all the components speak. Try it. It's GOOOOOOOD.

uncle corncob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
uncle corncob (4)
Medium to Strong Medium Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

After a year or two of me badgering my local B&M to carry some bulk C&D blends, they finally succumbed and have started to offer better products. They asked what blend?s would I suggest :), and this was one of them.

I will give the most unbiased review I can, and I am partial to C&D and to the creator?s smoking tastes.

Pouch aroma ? I cannot put my finger on it. It is a naturally sweet, like brown sugar-hay, or something. Also, it is earthy, like very humid peat, mixed with a sweetness. It is very good and unique.

Top O? Bowl ? Lightning is not a problem, and immediately you met with a fragrant bold Virginia/Perique-like flavor and aroma. Bold and spicy.

Mid Bowl - It takes no time to settle in and not one particular leaf stands out over the other. It refuses to be labeled except on it?s own, as a whole. The smoothness of the blends slips out hints of the following: Molasses, Hay, a VA/Per type of stewed fruit, and once in a while a hint of sweet Latakia sneaks up. The nicotine is very present and makes you pay attention. (Caution while driving)

Bowl of the Bowl ? The Cigar leaf does not at all become prominent or in most of the 3 bowls I have tried doesn?t even make itself known. The spiciness through the nose, the smoothed out edges by the Cavendish, the incredible naturally sweet taste and aroma, the Med-Strong Nic level, all give this blend a very special quality. Hearty and satisfying. This should have been sold as a premium tin (glad it wasn?t as far as price goes) and I honestly can say, this is up on the top shelf right next to some of the great blends of all time.

I need to comment, that if you have a cigar phobia or just don?t like them, and have been leery of a blend like this, that?s fine. You need not be cautious with Habana Daydream. In my real humble opinion is not a cigar blend. It is a great pipe smoking experience that bulldozes over the former misconception of ?Cigar Blends?. In fact I hate even typing that label, because it isn?t even a factor, and cheapens the richness and creativity that this blend has to offer.

= 5 stars, Bravo Matt and Craig ? what a excellent smoke!!

atomicbuster Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
atomicbuster (29)

Habana Daydream is not bad. It smokes well with minimal bite. My issue is that it tastes like cigar coming from a pipe. It does what it claims. The idea seems practical: cigar flavor with pipe hobby pleasure. But somehow it just agitates me. I keep feeling I'm going to choke and start coughing if I inhale even a wisp of its smoke. And it's not my favorite flavor of cigar. I mixed some with CB reg to give it a little sweetness and it made it more pleasant. I just don't think I'll be purchasing any more cigar blends.

Tobacco_Noob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tobacco_Noob (5)

I generally enjoy all types of tobacco, but my favorites are aromatics (Lane 1Q, Dan Blue Note, McBaren Vanilla) or mid-ranges (FM Cellar, Balkan Blend) and I generally don't like a ton of latakia.

This blend was gifted to me, and I decided to try it this morning before reading or knowing anything about it. The pouch just said "Day Dream" on it.

It packed and lit easily. After a few good puffs to get it going, I immediately thought (I taste cigar). But, I had not smoked a pipe in a few days, so I thought maybe it was just my tastebuds readjusting to the taste of tobacco. I really was expecting a sweet aromatic.

I could taste cigar, but there was also a sweetness and the flavor of good pipe tobacco. The cigar was not overpowering. It is a perfect balance between pipe flavor and cigar flavor. This is a great blend and folks who enjoy cigars should definitely give this a try.

Pipe Used: CAO eagle claw meerschaum

Age When Smoked: Unknown, but presumed to be fresh

August Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
August (4)
Strong None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

Make no mistake, this is a terrific tobacco. It just isn't for me. There is a much bigger nicotine hit than I'm used to, but the flavor is extraordinary. (I am also always a little suspicious of Perique. I understand there are only a few barrels of Perique even grown anymore and what is sold as such is burley 'gussied-up' to taste like Perique. My question is how do I judge something I've never really tasted?) I will probably order it again, just not right away.

Pipe Used: Various

Age When Smoked: Fresh from the tin.

Medium to Strong Extremely Mild Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

As close to a cigar as I've been able to find in a pipe blend. It's still a far cry from a cigar. Complex and flavorful, it's a very satisfying smoke. When I want a change of pace from the English, the Balkan, the Virginias, this is what I go for. A great blend.

ap Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ap (56)

Cool, flavorfull and smooth. a great combination of Va, Perique, light Latakia and a great tasting Cigar Leaf with excellent Nicotine. Very satisfying smoke.

BigCountryPipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BigCountryPipe (5)
Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

This is one of the best cigar blends I have ever smoked, just opened a tin of this that's been sitting in my celler for year.And it has one hell of a nic kick I highly recommended this baccy if you like cigars.

ROBERT Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ROBERT (16)

TO get the full enjoyment of this blend smoke it slow and you will enjoy it.

Nishi-nijo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Nishi-nijo (2)

This Habana Daydream and G.L. Pease's Robusto are the best cigar blends I have tried. No doubt cigar loving pipe smokers will love the decent accent of cigar on nice mixture of other elements.

Sluglips Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Sluglips (1)
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Full Tolerable

habana daydream came in a sampler with a few other cigar blends i got this because my favorite tobacco is cornell and dehils billy bud after smoking all the sampler had to offer i picked this one up the last one i tried and wow its good if you smoked billy bud and liked it you'll love this blend its like billy bud with less latikia and more cigar leaf and the perfect mixture of everything else i will deffinatly pick up more of this up this blend is deffinatly too good for anyone not to try it comes in bulk and was kinda dry but throw in a moister tablet and your good to go this tobacco has climbed to the ranks as one of my favorite enjoyed but with a cup of hot irish breakfast tea two pipes way up!!!!

Dr.sadik Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Dr.sadik (100)
Strong None Detected Very Full Tolerable

full taste of perique and latakia with a full bodied smoke tht cn outlat a bowl of slow burining tobacco easily lit and burns to fine ash perfect blend crowned with the cigars hint,,truly satisfying and a contineous desire for the next bowl