The same tobaccos as Apricots & Cream, but flavored with blackberry brandy. It's different and mild.

Blended ByCraig Tarler
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley
FlavoringBrandy
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
2.7
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The blackberry brandy tastes pretty decent, and sublimates the tobaccos a bit. I can taste some toasted, nutty burley as I go along, along with some brown sugar from the unsweetened black cavendish. Has almost no nicotine. Won't bite or get harsh. Burns fairly dry and a little creamy at a reasonable pace with a mostly consistent flavor. Needs an average number of relights, and leaves a little moisture in the bowl, but no dottle. Has a very pleasant after taste and room note. Can be an all day smoke.

Smoke_Ring Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Comment = Fruity Flavor, smokes a little hot, this just a "so - so" smoke

caddad Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
caddad (53)
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Having smoked a whole pound of C&D?s apricots and cream and finding it time to reorder, I decided to try this. I saw it was very similar to the above mentioned with the addition of blackberry brandy. This sounded great to me so I jumped on board. This is a very unique tobacco and it is very good. I did not pick out the blackberry flavor as I had hoped and found it very similar to apricots and cream, however It seems to me the burning characteristics where not quite as good with this one. It tends to go out more often and possibly burns a little quicker when you do keep it lit. I do enjoy it but when it comes time to re-order I will probably go back to the Apricots and cream. None the less , this is a super tobacco and I think you would be hard pressed to find better aromatics outside of the C&D line.