This delicious blend is indeed a mouth-watering treat. The base is an interesting mixture of flavored Black Cavendish, Virginia and Burley.

FlavoringButter, Cream
Packaging50g Pouch
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
CornCob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CornCob (71)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Now this i like!To me this is heaven in a bowl.I can smoke this stuff all day long(and i do)It packs very well and stays lit all the way to the bottom. There is no tounge bit and no after taste. One of my all time favourite blends!

al1 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
al1 (58)

I normally don't smoke too many aromatics but this one is not bad. I found it to be a little too moist and drying greatly helped.

Really does have a decent butterscotch taste. Can get bitter and bitey if not dry enough or smoked too fast. If smoked moderatley it behaves pretty well.

I found aging it about 6 months or more in a jar smooths it out quite a bit.

Not an every day smoke but definitley good and I will keep some around. It is like candy, very sweet.

This is what I thought butternut burley was susposed to taste like. The blend of tobaccos is very much better in this only part of it is burley with some va and cavendish too.

Has a completely toffee aroma in the bag. I bought this in bulk, It is the only way I have found this and it was at pipes and cigars.com