We've taken the best cavendish tobaccos we could find and mixed them with the best Virginia tobaccos, adding a very flavorful sweet casing. We've been told that it smells like cookies baking. Try some for yourself.

BrandStraus Tobacco
Blended ByStraus Brothers
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
FlavoringMaple, Sweet / Sugar, Vanilla
Strength
Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The cavendish and Virginia taste is barely present as they are covered up by the maple and vanilla toppings. Grass in a limited form is most what is noticeable. I get a sense of brown sugar here, so that is likely added as well. They say it tastes like cookies, and I more or less agree, though that didn't come to mind when I smoked it. Has almost no nicotine. Burns fairly cool at a reasonable pace with a consistent flavor, but will leave a little moisture at the finish. Needs some relights. No bite. Has a pleasant after taste. Can be an all day smoke. Two and a half stars.

Bengalsfan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bengalsfan (2)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

I joined this site specifically so I could tell others about this blend. I live in Cincinnati and usually go to a smaller closer local shop, however upon reading other reviews for this blend I decided to take a trip downtown on a Friday at rush hour just to get a few ounces. Upon opening the bag one is greeted by the most pleasant mix of maple syrup and vanilla extract. It has a baked cookie or some kind of cobbler smell. The taste is the exact same with each flavor presenting itself for you enjoyment. The room note is second to none. My wife actually likes this, a first, and as someone who almost exclusively smokes aromatic blends that says a lot. The tobacco has the perfect amount of moisture to not be too dry but not as moist as to not hold a flame. I can smoke a bowl to ash with minimal relights and hardly any gurgle. This is definitely going to be one of, if not my most, smoked blends. Very enjoyable for smoker and those around him. A+