A blend of special light and dark tobaccos flavored with genuine Scotch whiskey from the Highland of Scotland.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Cavendish
FlavoringWhisky
Strength
Taste
2.3
Tuckers Gpa Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tuckers Gpa (29)

Enjoyed this blend. For me, it did need slightly more flavoring. As usual the tobacco from Milan is excellant in its moistness and its quality. It lit well and smoked cool even when pushed. Just a decent, lightly flavored good smoke. Would be a good all day smoke also.

Windstrider Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Windstrider (8)
Mild to Medium Extremely Mild Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

This blend wasn't bad, but the flavor just wasn't what I was expecting. It lit well and burned well. The tobacco was good quality and the moisture content was just right, which means no bite and a smooth smoke. The one real negative of this blend was the look on my wifes face when she walked in the room after it had burning a while. Although it seemed ok to me, apparently the room note leaves something to be desired in the woman satisfaction department.

BagleyPipes Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BagleyPipes (5)

I like this blend. I switched from a tin of Dan Malthouse to this blend. The surprise was that I liked this blend just as much as the Dan Tobacco Malthouse. This blend took the match readily and stayed lit. No bite even when I pushed it a little. The flavor is mild, yet very satisfying all the way to the end of the bowl. One of the tests that I use for a blend is if at the end of the bowl I want to refill with the same blend. I definitely would with this one.