Mildly sweet with a beautiful vanilla aroma. Balanced blend of coarse and fine-cut Cavendish.

BrandWith Pipe and Book
Blended ByBreck & Julie Turner
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringVanilla
Packagingpouch
Strength
Very Mild, Medium to Strong
None Detected, Mild to Medium
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Very Mild
Unnoticeable, Pleasant
1.0
Very Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Pleasant

The cavendishes are hardly noticeable and a little dull. The vanilla dominates, although it suffers from lack of depth. Hardly has any nicotine. Won’t bite, but can get a little warm on the tongue if puffed fast. Burns slightly slow with a consistent, rather weak flavor. Leaves some moisture in the bowl, and needs a tad more than an average number of relights as it burns a little wet. Has a very plain after taste for an all day smoke.

MozzMann Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
MozzMann (33)
Medium to Strong None Detected Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

I tried this blend back in 2006 when I was up in Lake Placid NY. This blend is a mix of Cavendish fine cut and coarse and I do like that type of cut tobacco. The smell of the tobacco did intrigue me to fire one up and I did. I was hoping to get a nice taste of this blend but that didnt happen. The vanilla was almost non-existent and the roomnote did not appeal very well. This to me was a very bland tasting tobacco with no kick. Its burned a little hot for my taste as well....MZMN...