An aromatic with a great aroma and room note that will remind you of Grandma's cobblers.

BrandBoswell Pipes & Tobacco
Blended ByJ.M. Boswell
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Cavendish
FlavoringFruit / Citrus
Strength
Taste

3.1
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The burley is nutty sweet. The gold cavendish has a hint of grass and honey. The black cavendish has a little vanilla. The rich berry topping sublimates the tobaccos, and while you’ll still notice a little burley (especially after the half way point), the gold cavendish is mostly hidden. There may be a little vanilla topping, too, as well as hint of chocolate. Has very little nicotine. Needs a light dry time, and then it will burn at a moderate pace, cool and fairly smooth with a little creaminess most of the time. There’s a mild syrupiness in the last quarter that I find a little distracting. Will leave moisture in the bowl, and if you are a wet smoker, might border on a little dottle. Two and a half stars because of the syrup; otherwise, it’s a three star blend.

Bbrown626 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bbrown626 (82)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Understand - If you do not like sweet dessert type tobacco, this is not for you. However, the name Berry Cobbler should give you a hint of this! I really like this tobacco. It is very sweet, the taste is amazing. Some of the Boswell tobacco's don't let the tobacco taste come through. this one does. It is the perfect balance between the berry taste and tobacco. A very good after dinner smoke, very satisfying! Burns well , not goppy, and little to no bite. I will definately keep some of this around to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Pipe Used: Meerschaum

Purchased From: Boswell

Tilley4 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tilley4 (10)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Lovely aromatic tobacco... Those who don't like aromatics, don't bother..

One of the best room notes ever... Reminds me of my Grandma's kitchen... The berries are very pronounced but there is a vanilla- custard like quality here that tends to temper the sweetness somewhat... Slow smoking provides the best flavor as puffing away only dulls the flavors...

I am generally a straight English smoker... however, after reading some reviews on Boswell's aromatics, I decided to take a chance and I'm glad I did... while this is something I could not smoke all day, it is a delicious tobacco. You sort of know what you're getting into when you pack a bowl of this stuff.

This will ghost a pipe... I have a dedicated corn cob to this blend and others like it...

I would recommend this to anyone who likes aromatics..

Pipe Used: MM Cob

Purchased From: Boswell's

Autumn joy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Autumn joy (48)
Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

Berry cobbler yes indeed! This aromatic is sure to please. The smell upon opening a bag of this is priceless I never would have guessed it was tobacco. Upon light it was a strong berry vanilla taste. The room notes are very pleasing. No bite noted with this aro but I would not smoke this daily. I would say more of an evening pleasure. Overall pretty solid aros which Boswell has done well.

Very Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Very Pleasant

Aromatic lovers will have a worship service for this blend. I heard so much about it that when offered a little I accepted. Yes, I pretty much ruined a good Virginia flake pipe by ghosting the peewaddle out of the poor thing with this Boswell blend, but hey, there's always more pipes.

Sweet and lightly flavorful with absolutely no punch. It burned easily and a little hot and left a bit of goo in the bottom of the bowl.

Not my cup of tea but I can sure see where my aromatic brothers (and sisters), of the briar might eat this up. I darn near did so myself it smelled so good.

Stinkypipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Stinkypipe (156)
Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

Lots of nice flavors but none of them really jump out at your tongue. Smell is outstanding from the tin and easy to pack. Lights pretty good and first puff or two are very nice and sweet. Then the flavors drift away and you get a hint from time to time. If this hung with these great flavors throughout the smoke this would be one outstanding aromatic. Like all aro's you need to sip this blend to receive all the flavors available and keep the bite down and the bowl cool. Like almost all aromatics being made today flavor and taste are only in the mild catagory. This is a fine smoke but as per usual like most aromatics the taste is a mild one.

Pipe Used: Boswell poker

Age When Smoked: Fairly fresh

TXBulldog Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TXBulldog (74)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This blend for me was just okay overall. The tobacco smelled great and definitely let's you know the description is accurate. It burned nice throughout. I didn't catch the berry note carrying over into my smoke (at least not to my satisfaction), though the sweetness was definitely there. The tobacco experience drew me to the door but didn't quite let me in. Generally, I seem to really enjoy the Boswell blends overall, but for some reason, this one just didn't quite hook me. Tried it in several pipes wanting a thoroughly enjoyable ride - just couldn't quite get there with this one. For me, the experience didn't match the hopes I had for this one upon smelling its note from the bag. Room note was great.

Pipe Used: bjarne, rossi, la strada, red point

Age When Smoked: 0-3 months

Purchased From: Boswells

Stutter818 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Stutter818 (51)

Fruity, sweet, with a mild vanilla flavour. Delicious dessert smoke. I did not get any bite. The first time I smoked this in a cob and I didn't like it as much. The second time in a handmade briar, and it was so much tastier. Stayed lit easily. Did get a bit of gurgle and slight bitterness at the bottom of my poker, but used a pipe cleaner down the stem and it solved the issue.

Pipe Used: Handmade poker

Age When Smoked: 1 month old

Purchased From: JM Boswell's

Polaris82 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Polaris82 (22)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

This is what a pipes smokers dreams are made of! Ive had several ounces cellared away since 2010 and come back to it on occasion. Boswells Pen Dutch Treat and Berry Cobbler are in my opinion not an every day smoke! These are just to good for that. But New Years Eve I couldn't stay away from it and had several bowls. I do not consider myself an aro smoker but Berry Cobbler is just to good of a blend not to at least have some stored away for a rainy day! Ive said it once, ill say it again, Boswells does aromatic's right! Quatro Estrellas!(4 stars) The smell!!!!Oh the smell!!!

Pipe Used: Vintage Amphora

Purchased From: Boswells pipes and cigars

matthieuduquette Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
matthieuduquette (12)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Lacking in taste but one of the best room notes I've sampled

Berry Cobbler is probably the best overall berry flavored blend I have yet tried. That being said, there are plenty more out there and I think I will keep searching for a better one.

In the bag, this blend smells as you would expect from the berry part of the name. Berry notes a-plenty but no pronounced spice notes to indicate a baked good like a cobbler. The tobacco blend is slightly higher on burley then the darker Cavendish which does give me the visual impression of the berry cobbler name.

I didn't find berry cobbler to be as mild as most other reviewers indicate. It had a respectable bite to it as well as a bit of a warm burn. No gurgle and effortless smoking without need for relighting. Also a solid length of smoking time which is one of my key attributes to a good pipe tobacco. About 45 minutes of smoking time from one bowl.

The taste was the most disappointing given the aromatic moniker. I didn't pick up any of the berry flavor in smoking this blend. Not a very strong flavor of tobacco either. Very bland tasting blend.

The room note is where this blend has it's best moments. Very sweet and pleasant as if a berry pie was being baked close by. Again no noticeable spice notes so the cobbler name doesn't really stick well at any stage of the experience. Berry pie would be a better name in my opinion. Yet despite this the room note from berry cobbler is the best I have so far experienced from an aromatic.

Another drawback is a soapy flavor that sets in several minutes after finishing the bowl. One of my least favorite attributes to any pipe tobacco but at least it doesn't show up till the very end. I have had to throw out pipes because the soapy flavor hits immediately and corrupts the pipe. Very good lesson learned as to the importance of having corn cobs at the ready for first time smokes.

I absolutely love the room note from berry cobbler. I just don't think it is enough to dismiss the very dull smoking flavor and the soapy mouth aftertaste. Over forty minutes of smoking is another plus but there are other blends that will give you a longer smoke while also giving you a pleasant and unique flavor throughout and no soap mouth. Pennsylvania Dutch Treat still remains my top Boswell aromatic blend overall.

DocGuinness Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DocGuinness (10)
Mild Strong Very Full Very Pleasant

This is excellent for those who enjoy an aromatic that's strong in flavor and smell. It's one of the few aromatic blends that tastes the way the blend smells. As with all Boswell blends, my guess is the topping is a food-grade element, not a chemical additive like cheaper blends.

It reminds me of a mixed-berry pie. Not one particular berry, but a blend of many. Burns cool and clean.

This one did seem to ghost my pipe after a couple of bowls. It's that strong with the topping. But that should be expected of heavy aromatics. If seeing the name of Berry Cobbler peaks your interest because your wanting an aromatic that reminds you of fruit pie...this is it.

Pipe Used: Briar

Purchased From: http://boswellpipes.com

Similar Blends: Boswells Raspberry Cream, Wilke Rumcake.

ethanliza Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ethanliza (1)
Extremely Mild None Detected Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

boswell tobaccos i tried 4 and got more aroma from a smoking car with a busted muffler. horrible tobacco, when you open the bags there was an aroma but it disappears after you fill the pipe and smoke it

footlooset Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
footlooset (23)
Very Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

As with other Boswell's blends this is a mild no bite aromatic tobacco. Although it is not my favorite I can recommend it as a mild easy to smoke blend.

Pipe Used: Trovato Pipa "Pietro" Italian Briar

Age When Smoked: fresh from Boswells

Purchased From: Boswellpipes.com

musicman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
musicman (88)
Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

Berry cobbler is much like the other aromatic Boswell blends. Every boswell tobacco I have ever had the pleasure of smoking is consistent on many fronts. The quality is always apparent, the taste is good, the room note is better, and there is very little tongue bite if any.

Beery cobbler seems to be one of Boswells more popular blends and I can see why. The subtle hint of fruit in the pipe really is prevalent in the room note. There is no tongue bite that I can detect. My one small complaint is that this tobacco was a little goopy, but that is to be expected from a pipe tobacco in this genre. Very nice blend.

Pipe Used: Designer Berlin sandblasted billiard

Age When Smoked: Purchased 2008

Ethan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ethan (34)
Mild Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This is a pretty solid berry blend, it has a great room note and smokes nice and easy.

McKNooB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
McKNooB (35)

One of two JMBs I've tried. Open the bag and breathe. A truly amazing aroma. I'm new to pipe smoking and I get the anti-aromatic movement out there but forgive me my slow (and deliberate) transition to the English side of life.

Was initially concerned with the sweetness, thought it might burn very hot and very fast. But it didn't. I did notice (initially) a gurgle after the half way mark but remedied easily by preparing the Stanwell and letting it sit for a moment before lighting.

I've had luck lighting this one and find it to burn consistently. There are a lot of Canadian fans of Boswell stuff. Careful to check your bowl upon completion for potential (heavier than others) moisture. Love it. And so does the War Department!!

SmokeKing David Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SmokeKing David (123)
Very Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I thought I would get a variety of aromatics from Boswell, and I started off with this one. Now, if you dislike aromatics, you would probably want to stay away from this blend; its berry taste and aroma are pronounced. But the flavor is really great and it does not bite at all. Four aromatic stars.

Govern Yourself Accordingly!

Northern Pipes Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Northern Pipes (22)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

I'm not that big a fan of the fruit flavoured aromatics, and much prefer the vanilla's and caramel's (dessert type flavouring). This one however, is quite enjoyable. It's a light smoke that has a very noticable berry flavour that almost made me want to inhale. I found it smokes a little wet, and for best results let the tobacco sit outside of the bag for about 15-20 minutes before packing. Love Boswell's and definitely love the price.

Ronnstein Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ronnstein (20)
Medium Strong Medium to Full Strong

This blend was WAY too much for me. Too sweet and heavy, if you really like aromatics you may enjoy it, but I actually ended up throwing out most of the 2oz. bag I got.

Kokinhenik Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kokinhenik (47)
Mild Medium Medium Overwhelming

This is a contrary review. I can't stand this stuff due to it's overwhelming perfume candle like scent. I'm a big fan of Boswell in general but this is my least favorite aromatic tobacco. I will be the first to admit it's a personal thing. The smell of this tobacco reminds me of an elderly ladies house, where I once had a very unpleasant stay, when I was a kid. Man she loved her scented candles. Now, I can't even smell the Berry Cobbler bag without a gag and the smell totally comes through in the smoke. If you're like me, and you can't stand the smell of heavy perfume scented candles, you will hate this stuff.

P.S. This is MY review for this tobacco review forum. This is a forum to give your personal review. It doesn't have to be positive. You don't have to be a connoisseur of the blend type. You don't have to be a connoisseur of tobacco or tobacco smoking. You don't have to be in any particular "context". You just have to be honest when writing about the context of your experience smoking this tobacco.

Kyrob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kyrob (41)

I bought a few ounces of Boswell's Berry Cobbler a couple of months ago, and got around to giving it a go this week. Upon inspection the color brown seemed to dominate with a good mixing of the black cavendish providing contrast. The strong scent of mixed fruit jam hit me upon opening, and this tobacco was in need of some drying out.

After letting it dry a bit, the first unlit sip brought the jam flavor along with it, as did the initial light. The flavoring never really burned off as I progressed down the bowl, it only became fainter. This tobacco burned hot for me no matter how I changed my puffing rhythm. I just couldn't seem to get along with it at all. There was not noticeable aftertaste and it left a superb room note just as advertised as it turned to a white ash. The room note indeed reminded me of fruit cobblers baking.

This tobacco burned a bit too hot for me as I mentioned, and the flavoring was not strong enough for my tastes. The flavoring was just noticeable enough after burning mostly off to detract from the taste of the tobacco. I probably will not be buying more of this, though I adore other Boswell offerings. Anyone who likes a simple aromatic will probably enjoy this more than I did.

PipeLover Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PipeLover (16)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I got 4 ounces of this last year and jarred it. I smoked a few bowls last month and a few last night... loved it. It is pleasant with no after taste. The room note is great, smells like a bakery. Burns nice with no bite. Has a hint of citrus taste but it works well. Goes great with a cold glass of diet Doctor Pepper. Will buy and jar more of this.

Capt Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Capt (171)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is the epitome of aromatic smokes as fas as I'm concerned. I enjoy the entire spectrum of tobaccos, aromtics included.

You don't go searching for an aromatic smoke to taste the tobacco base of Virginia, burley, etc, but to find a change of pace. Aromatics are not meant to be complex, full bodied or heady, so don't knock them when you go knocking on a door no one lives behind.

I don't know how the Boswell's incoperated real berries in here, and you would have a hard time convincing me there isn't real fruit in here. Yes, it's that good.

If you can resist the temptation to actually injest this, fill a bowl and relax. You'll enjoy the ride.

I have yet to attempt a drink pairing with this blend as I do in all my reviews, but check back soon.

Update 9/11 Even stored in a sealed jar, the flavor disappears within weeks to leave only a base tobacco blend. Very disappointed.

Tee-dub Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tee-dub (48)
Extremely Mild Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I can't decide whether to give this zero stars, or three. So I'll compromise and give it two.

First, the good: it does smell wonderful and, unlike most aromatics, the aroma and flavors match. It smells and tastes of berries and caramel. I would recommend this tobacco to a beginner, for its light sweetness and its forgiving smoking qualities.

That said, I would not recommend it to anyone else. It's so mild there's really nothing left other than the casing. A first time smoker could puff away on this without coughing. That's fine if you're a first time smoker, but not if you aren't.

marosi Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
marosi (67)
Extremely Mild Strong Mild Pleasant

My experience with Boswell aromatics (and their blends in general) truly underscores the need to evaluate a blend within the context of its type, and not against some personal standard that may have no relevance to the mixture in question. It is ridiculous to start a review with "I hate aromatics, but I reviewed this aromatic blend anyway, found it to indeed be an aromatic, and therefore give it one star."

In this case, the critical factor to keep in mind is that Boswell blends these tobaccos to be extremely mild in nature. My experience is that they are truly mild in every sense. You are not going to experience any significant jolt of nicotine, and while the odor may be strong, the flavor on the tongue is certainly not. Now personally, I am not a huge fan of overly mild tobaccos. I like big strong blasts of tobacco flavor, and you are not going to get that here. I have not, therefore, rated this in relation to some absence of strength, as they are blended for mildness, and definitely achieve that goal. If you want a super mild aromatic blend, this is a blend to consider.

The tobacco itself is very attractive, and displays a mixture of what appears to be burley, cavendish, and virginias. It is obviously heavily cased, and the smell from the bag is very strong, and appealing if you like berry flavor. If you do not, then you are an idiot for buying something called berry cobbler, and deserve what you get.

This tobacco. as others have noted, can smoke a little hot if puffed without regard. What I have found is that it is very sensitive to the level of moisture when smoked. The first bowl of this was taken straight from the bag to the bowl, as I was impatient, and the smoke was hot, with little flavor. This was my fault, and not the tobacco's. A pet peeve of mine is when I read a review that considers tobacco moisture from the tin as a valid criteria for review. Pipe tobaccos in general must be stored at a humidity level which is greater than that which is optimal for smoking. I find no fault with Boswell that this tobacco, like 99% of all others, requires some drying out before it gives up it best smoking experience.

With that said, upon drying until it is dry to the touch, but not bone dry, you receive an entirely different smoking experience. It smokes much cooler, burns more evenly, and most importantly, has a richer, fuller flavor. I found this to include the berry casing, and some vanilla/caramel component which was very pleasant. The tobacco flavor is nominal in this blend, but I expect that this is what most aromatic smokers are looking for in the first place. I smoke aromatics when my wife is around, and I want to be able to get through a pipe while avoiding significant drama about how i am trying to drive her out of the house, etc. She loved the smell of this blend, so mission accomplished!

Once you get it lit, it burns evenly and well, and relights require little drama or tongue damage. Overall a very nice aromatic smoke. I find that it smokes cooler than Devil's Holiday, another berry blast blend, with a little less tobacco flavor, but more of the topping coming through if smoked slowly.

One thing I did notice is that there is sometimes a funky berry aftertaste which is different, and dare I say more artificial, than the initial very smell and taste. Boswell indicated to me that they use all natural casings and flavorings, and I take them at their word. One can imagine, however, that many things change when you light them on fire, so perhaps this is what is happening here with the berry flavor. When smoked at a high moisture level this aftertaste was more noticeable and intrusive. When the tobacco is allowed to dry, I noticed it more in the first half of the bowl, and nowhere near as frequently. The second half of the bowl is fuller, richer, and overall very enjoyable, and the caramel (to me) essence still keeps coming through.

These are nice aromatics, and to me very much in keeping with the American tradition of aromatic pipe tobacco. They do not look, smoke, or taste like a Danish or English aromatic, and that is pretty cool. So why two stars? That aftertaste, which I noticed in every bowl that I smoked to one degree or another. Palates are as individual as snowflakes, however, so I would recommend that you try this one for yourself to see how it hits you.

Young Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Young Piper (300)
Mild Medium Full Very Pleasant

Boswell best blend IMO. Very mild but not too mild as say an all blacck cavendish blend. You can actually taste the tobacco flavor as it mingles with the cobbler spices. Especially nice on relights and you can smoke half a bowl, relight in the morning and it will taste as good as when you put the bowl down.

As a side note if you would like to order a boswell pipe you just have to call them and ask what pipes they have in stock. The pipes they list on the website are their more expensive pipes and sell out as soon as they are updated but i have purchased four pipes just by calling. They always have many at the shop that are not listed and will look through the inventory to find a shape/finish that will suit your taste.

morphijuana Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
morphijuana (17)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

Excellent aromatic. The flavor comes through in a delicious smooth way. Highly suggest trying this blend.

Hiram Briar 23 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Hiram Briar 23 (12)
Very Mild Mild Mild Very Pleasant

i highly recomend this to aromatic lovers. which i am not. im an english blend guy but i like to branch out and keep things interesting.

the room note is either very pleasant or overwhelming.

in the pouch it smells like a nutrigrain bar or fruity fruity fruity whatever. it definitely smells more like something to eat than something to smoke!

the smoke is potent and lingers long after the bowl is finished... long after, actually very long after.

boswell is a casing master no doubt!

dont use your pipe designated for english or virginian blends with this, you will mess up your cake. use a separate pipe for aromatics. i would even say if you have two pipes for aromatics smoke this with a fruit blend pipe and have a separate pipe for things like vanilla or cinnamon or whathaveyou because all you will taste for a while is berry cobbler.

my wife hates this stuff. i smoke indoors and usually avoid aromatics. she loves the smell of english tobaccos and tolerates my Christmas Cookie blend if i mix it with some Latakia or other english blends.

i cant believe im writing this much.

pipesmoker33 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pipesmoker33 (18)
Very Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

By far my favorite Bosewll Blend. Burns very cool with no bite at all. It does burn kinda wet and will gunk the pipe, but it's worth it.

flagg1122 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
flagg1122 (15)

This blend is a really nice after dinner smoke. A great aromatic that tastes like it smells, with little bite. The only complain is that it tends to smoke wet in the wrong pipe. I find that straight stem pipes are better for smoking mild sweet aromatics. One of Boswells best!

Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This is a rich and creamy smoke and does smell great. It burns well but I disagree with others, it left a lot of gunk in my pipe and after one bowl of this my pipe cleaner was very full of gunk. But...this is true of most aromatics with casing like this. Not bad enough to keep me from enjoying it though. I got a blackberry like flavor from this and best of all, no vanilla taste. It also was very nice and rich from start to finish, it did not have to burn half a bowl before the flavor jumps out. I really do think Boswells is good with casing their aromatics but I wish they were not all the same ribbon cut. This would be great if it was a rough cut or a larger ribbon. But, I will definitely enjoy smoking the rest of this, I think I will try mixing it with a burley or some of the blander blends I've been trying lately as this one does have the ability to stand up as a flavor mixer. Overall one of the better aromatics.

earlr1957 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
earlr1957 (9)
Very Mild Very Mild Mild Pleasant

Just got it today. Moist content perfect, easy to lite and stay lit. Does not burn hot. Very little casing taste. Aroma I have no complaints from my daughter or wife. After smoking it I threw away Altadis Blends.

smokey stover Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
smokey stover (11)
Mild Mild Medium to Full Very Pleasant

As others have reported-it's hard to know whether to eat this or smoke it. Extremely mild with good flavor. Appears to have burley's,Virginias and black cavendish with a wonderful aroma.The Boswell's have perfected tobacco blending. If you like aromatics you can't go wrong with this choice. And after you try this one step up to what I consider one of Boswells best-Christmas Cookie.

DakotaPeacePipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DakotaPeacePipe (33)
Mild Strong Full Very Pleasant

I confess that Boswell?s cherry and raspberry flavorings tend to ?merge? for this reviewer, this blend appears to include both to excellent effect. Bold berry flavor that lasts down the bowl, not wet or goopy, absolutely without bite, excellent if you favor aromatics. In my opinion Boswell?s berry flavored aromatics top all others I have encountered.