First we took the mildest premium cavendish we could find and added the essence of Coffee and Cream. We lightly spiced it with Stoved Virginia and a special fully rubbed virginia flake. Bowl after bowl without the jitters! This is an all day aromatic. One of our best selling blends.

BrandWatch City Cigar
Taste
Gerry Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Gerry (4)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

E. has done a great job blending this. But the name... ahh sounds like a bakery or coffee house on the south side of town. E, is becoming a 5 star blender. And J&J (grrrrrrrrr) can compare to the big guys. So... B will just have to get used to it! (smile)

fiddler Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
fiddler (3)

I don't smoke a lot of aromatics, but I've been looking for one with a coffee flavor and tried this after I received it in a sampler. I was pleased with this blend. I was smoking this in an Ascorti Business dublin.

When opened the tobacco had a relatively light smell. The tobacco was a little bit moist for my taste but was not sticky at all.

This tobacco lit easily and produced a good, thick, creamy smoke. I found that the tobacco stayed lit and burned cool.

Java! Java! had a pretty light taste, but a good tobacco flavor. The casing was not at all overpowering. In the middle 1/3 of the bowl, the smoke became richer with a more substantial, "darker" flavor to it. The bowl finished cleanly and without a hint of bitterness. It also burned clean and dry to the bottom with no gurgle at all. I didn't need to use a pipecleaner during the smoke and finished with nothing but ash.

I enjoyed this tobacco and look forward to several more bowls of it. For someone looking for a coffee/cream aromatic, this is definitely worth a try.

Flea Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Flea (1)

being new to pipe smoking my experience is still limited when comparing to other products. so i will just give my views on this one by it's self.

the smell when you open the package is nice, not overpowering like some aromatics can be. just a nice smooth but sweet smell ...

while packing my pipe the only minor issue i had with the tobacco was that it has a few (not to many) hard peices of stem or other sorts in it that must be picked out...

first impression while smoking it, was that it was real sweet. but real mild. about mid bowl it got a bit stronger but still kept the sweet 'creamy' taste to it ... not sure if i can say coffee taste ..

after a few more bowls of it. the sweetness hasn't gone ... and it still tastes good to me, nothing to spicey in it or to 'heavy' .. seems like a great tobacco for smoking all day long without the flavors overpowering you.

in 3 different style pipes i have yet to get a 'hot' tounge, as i am still learning that is fairly common with me and smoking but this one seems to just not do it.