A Cool Smoking Aromatic Blend. Bite Free Every Time.

Notes: Dream Castle pipe tobaccos are manufactured by Sutliff Tobacco Company.

BrandDream Castle Tobacco Company
Blended BySutliff Tobacco Company
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild
Extremely Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
2.0
Storm Watch Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Storm Watch (25)
Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

Ever been flat broke and need a smoke? I have been. You could do worse than this by far. Recommended because it's cheap, easy to smoke, didn't leave crap in my pipe and I found the more natural taste pleasant. Very mild and pleasant.

You may have to let it dry out a bit at first. Once lit it stayed that way for me all the way to the bottom. This one doesn't really have any flavors that will ghost your pipes so use what you want. Some may say this smokes like hot air but they aren't used to real unflavored burleys. I have to say this is much closer to the tobaccos I grow myself than just about anything else I've tried.

If you are hard up for cash and like a real strait burley then go for it.

Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Another of my forays into budget tobacco. Most of these blends are produced by Altadis, (as are numerous "house" blends). Some of these are decent reliable smokes.

This comes quite moist in its ziploc pouch. Despite being called Natural, it is topped with something that reminds me of medicated shaving talc.

This becomes more pronounced when it is smoked. The taste is odd, somewhat soapy, and it doesn't really smell bad. It's just strange to me. I can't say that I cared for it at all.

The other blends in this line have much more straightforward flavorings. Cherry, Whiskey, Vanilla. I suppose they had to call it something besides shaving talc...

I would advise you to stick to any of Middleton's simple blends: Carter Hall, Kentucky Club, Prince Albert, etc.

All of them are superior.