A regal blend of stylish fire-cured Cavendish, and Golden, naturally sweetened Virginias, uncommonly smooth, delightfully mild without a bite.

Blended ByAltadis Usa
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
Packaging2oz, 8oz, 1lb, 5lb
Extremely Mild
Extremely Mild (Flat)
CaptnDan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CaptnDan (242)
Very Mild Extremely Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant to Tolerable

I bought some 64K because it was too good of a deal to pass up. Against argument to the contrary, a clerk in a discount tobacco store insisted that she knew what she was doing and the price was $1.99 a pound. She became a bit belligerent when I tried to tell her that was supposed to be a price per ounce. What could I do? I took a pound.

True to the description, 64K is mild. A little too mild for my taste. It borders on tasteless at times. The Virginia is hiding in the one-dimensional Cavendish flavor. I think the Virginia is probably just there to control the burn rate. The biggest complaint I have with 64K is the heavy-handed use of preservatives. It can?t help but burn wet.

A topping of some kind may have helped this one. If there is a topping present, they should've used more.

Overall, this is a tolerable example of a light all-day Cavendish blend. Just don?t expect too much from it. You put a flame to it, and it burns. It makes smoke. That?s about it.