Keep your pack supplied with a good measure of ?Elfin Journey?, wherever your travels may take you! Far away places with unusual delights best describes this enchanting blend. A magical mixture of premium quality leaves with a natural sweetness combined with Elf-picked black raspberry from the Enchanted Forest, premium black leaves and red for added mystery. A great blend for aroma and has

BrandThePipeRoom.com
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
Strength
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
mr_b76 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
mr_b76 (7)
Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

This Tobacco is very "perfumy." It tastes very similar to the way you can taste perfume when it smells strong. Had very little of an after taste. Did not bite and was not goopy. It did get a little wet in the end. Was not full bodied enough for me to thoroughly enjoy. I'll finish what I have, but will probably not buy again.

Kerdy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kerdy (43)

I like this one even better than Middle Earth! Wow! What a nice relaxing smoke! By far this is one of the better aromatics I have ever tried. I absolutely love the aroma! I have found myself smoking this just to smell its sweet smell. Ok, now that everyone knows I am nuts. It really is a nice tobacco! Burns clean with no goop, nice even heat that doesnt burn as long as you dont puff too fast, and again, a great aroma. This is one is a croud pleaser.