One of our most popular blends, this richer smooth vanilla tobacco is sure to be one of you's too! Sweet in flavor and a wonderful aroma is truly one to remember!

BrandJust For Him
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringVanilla
Strength
Taste
Very Mild, Mild
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.5
Ego Archive Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ego Archive (14)
Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Tin note- Somewhat sweet, but a hint of...something, maybe mapleish. This makes me think of coffee when I smell it, but I can't really identify a coffee tone.

First Light- It lit pretty easily, but I'm not really getting much flavor. I can tell that I have it well lit, and even when I puff like a freight train this just seems really subdued in flavor.

Mid bowl- about halfway down I begin to get some of the sweeter flavor I smelled in the bag, but I'm spending a bit of time going back and for from feight train, to lightly puffing. I'm begining to wonder if this tobacco really need a dedicated pipe more then most?

End Bowl- I ended up setting this down for a couple minutes, as the bowl was really begining to warm up, but when I came back to it the flavor had changed. This really pepped up, now I can taste sweet vanilla coming through, and the I and getting a much liveler flavor, I'm frankly really surprised.

This smoked down to a black and grey ash. I'm not sure what to think of this blend, it seems to really be a very mild blend, but it appears to be able to show up nicely under the right circumstance. I think if I had a pipe that treated it well, and was dedicated to it, it would be a very nice addition to you rotation. For me, it a bit of a hit of miss candidate. This may be a perfect blend for those times when you know your going to be setting the pipe down a bit, or DGT.

Zone Smoke Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Zone Smoke (199)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

This is truly one of the few blends that is so incredibly mild you could smoke it all day without the slightest bit of tongue bite. Of course, there's not a great deal of flavor to it and very little nicotine. I also found that unlike a lot of mild vanila blends, this one doesn't start tasting horky when smoked frequently. If you want a truly mild smoke with some vanilla to it, this one would be a good choice. If you want something with a bit more ummph, this one doesn't fit the bill.