Wide cutted, light, sweet Virginias with Black Cavendish refreshed blend. Aromatic tropic fruits and spices make flavour of this blend
precious in truth.

Extremely Mild, Mild, Medium, Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable, Tolerable, Strong
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

I just spent 3 weeks in Lithuania and have discovered some very interesting Pipe Tobaccos along the way! JACARANDA is one of them.I have to say that the tin art is what initially caught my eye.A beautiful purple tin with the words TROPIC FRAGRANCE PIPE MIXTURE on the front.I really did not know what to expect but i was intrigued. When I opened the tin and foil bag on the inside I was greeted by a visually stunning blend. It is a mix of HUGE dark chunks of tobacco with some light strands thrown in for variation. It looks very similar to C&D's aromatic bulk mixtures.The tin aroma is that of sweet tropical dried fruits. The kind you find in the GRANOLA section of the supermarket. I filled up a huge Peterson Bent I brought on the trip.At first light I was greeted by a wonderful sweet taste and heavenly sweet aroma.This is a full AROMATIC. But, as I have stated in many of my reviews, it is sweet and DRY. I tasted berries, citrus, and Vanilla.It is very cool and burns evenly. After 20 mins all you taste is a sweet something wonderful. This is a blend for Aromatic Afficianados not Tobacco Afficianados! Itis is a great tobacco that benefits from about 3 leaves of IRC 3 Star Ebony added to each bowl. It gives it a nicer Vanilla component. This is a lovely tobacco while sipping a sweet drink or soda. It is fun! a lot like Cross Eyed Cricket without the Latakia. If you like Aromatics and get a chance to buy this -do so. I paid 42LT or $16US for a 100gram tin.3 of 4 aromatic stars!!

Hidden Claw Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Hidden Claw (4)
Mild to Medium Mild Medium to Full Tolerable

I've bought a pouch of this staff at random. Maybe even colour of pack drawn my attention. And when I opened the pouch, I've been pretty nice surprised with its aroma. I could definite it as "weird", but not bad, not bad.. Tropic fruits are certain, and touch of smoke seemed to me. Dense coarse flakes, that been hard to pack to the bowl. Lights not easy because of flakes size an density. I expected the stuff will burn stable and evenly, but I had to puff energy when approach to the end of bowl. Smoke aroma was very pleasant at first, but I've lost all my imperssions, going ahead. Anyway, fans of aromatics could be surprised with the combinations of all blend parameters. Perhaps, I'll be back to this pretty unusual staff from Planta.

Stagr Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Stagr (5)
Medium Strong Full Strong

Bought a (100g. / 3 1/2oz.) from Germany. Nice tin box and the tobacco inside in sealed vacuumed bag. The box claims an exotic mix and it is a heavily flavored tobacco with taste of fruit, nuts, ect. It keeps it's flavor almost throughout the bowl, even when I ended smoking there was an aftertaste in my mouth for at least half an hour, if careful it will not get hot, has a very characteristic odor in the room, for some might not be pleasant due to its strength. Overall a unique tobacco that should be tried from smokers that prefer aromatics and should be avoided from the ones that prefer non aromatics. It is a clear case of love or hate this tobacco

Pipe Used: Vauen

farhan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
farhan (5)
Mild Extremely Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant to Tolerable

Smells good when you open the tin,and a proper level of dryness to ensure a good burning.but this is not what you get when puffing your pipe! A flat,dull and no tasting smoke is what you recieve. And the pipe gets hot as you go on,so hot that you may put it down,no matter how soft and slow you smoke. Rather a good room note, lights on easily and burns evenly,but sure this can't be my choice.

Pipe Used: BC

JuanCarlos Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JuanCarlos (13)
Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Beautiful black cavendish with dried fruits aroma. People often thinks im smoking narguile tobacco when they smell it. A very social tobacco, nonsmokers will love this. It has no bite and no humidity left on the bowl. A must for aromatics lovers.

Pipe Used: Luigi straight pot, luigi bent tomato