A cool, mild aromatic rich toasted Cavendish with a delightful velvety smooth vanilla flavor.

BrandNat Sherman
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringVanilla
Strength
Extremely Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
2.0
Eulenburg Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Eulenburg (193)
Extremely Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

What an extraordinary waste of a marvelous name on a perfectly mundane, utterly undistinguished Cavendish nothing!

580 Liberty is the only Sherman blend worth smoking, I still believe.

Extremely Mild Medium to Strong Very Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

Manhattan Twilight came to me years ago as a sample along with some Sherman proprietary cigars. Ledford Miller, an employee of the shop back in the '80s, was always helpful and since he knew that I was a pipe smoker, always included a Sherman sample. He knew I liked Vanilla flavoring on occasion, so, this was my gift. Not sure if Ledford is still around, but if he is, I sure hope he doesn't read TRC. His thoughtfulness in sending me this tobacco (at least, I think that's what it was), was appreciated, but not the half bowl I smoked before dumping the leaf into the nearest trash can. Hell itself could not have been hotter. Take some Vanilla extract, boil it in a pot of corn husks and you'll have a pretty good facsimile of Manhattan Twilight.

Pipestud

seasonalpipesmoker Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
seasonalpipesmoker (6)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is exactly what an aromatic Cavendish should be.

It packs and lights beautifully, produces a nice amount of smoke, smokes cool and doesn't bite.

I bought 2 oz of this when I was in Manhattan and should have bought a pound.

Our local B&M has an aromatic black cav, but it isn't nearly as good as the Nat Sherman.