Blended from the finest golden leaves of America, this tobacco has a subtle flavour and gentle aroma. Soft to the touch - mild to the taste. Great tobacco at a popular price.

BrandLarus & Brother Company, Inc
Packaging1.5oz Pouch
Strength
Extremely Mild
Taste

Jack O' Diamonds comes in a box rather than a tin and is no longer produced. I had a box sitting in my tobacco "cellar" for many years before recently reaching for it on a whim. The contents were bone dry and I used the moist paper towel trick for 24 hours to rehumidify the tobacco. I find this method, while effective, usually dilutes the taste of a tobacco somewhat. Maybe that's why I found Jack O' Diamonds to be such a mellow smoke. It reminded me of Velvet to an extent, though it offered none of the "wine" like taste often associated with Velvet.

The leaf was a crimp cut ready rubbed and easy to pack. It burned well and reminded me of some of the older Iwan Ries blends that are just down home old recipies that seem to work.

I smoked the entire contents of the box in just a few days. Yep, I'd snag another box and save it for when "nostalgia" once again is my theme song of the moment.