Aromatic smoking mixture. The finest imported and domestic tobaccos blended for flavorful satisfaction.

BrandAmerican Tobacco Co
Manufactured ByAmerican Tobacco Co.
ContentsBurley, Cavendish
Strength
Mild, Medium
Mild, Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Very Mild
Pleasant, Strong
1.0
Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Hey, I think I'm in a flower shop! I can see why this one no longer exists. I have smoked many a nondescript tobacco in my day and this is one of them. It does the job of filling the bowl, but the bland, floral flavoring added to mediocre Burley that gets bitter as the dickens as you work your way down the bowl, well, it did nothing for me. I got this pouch on eBay a few years ago and just got around to trying it. I seldom dump my pipe weed after consuming less than a full bowl. This was one of those times. Did you hear my toilet flush? Not even suitable for the trash can. On the positive side, this blend is perfectly named!

Pipestud

Medium Strong Extremely Mild (Flat) Strong

I thought that Dunhill's Royal Yacht was bad until I tried this. Bowl of Roses is flat out the ultimate in bad tobacco IMO. This stuff is so bad that I laugh to myself whenever I remember trying it. The aroma is perfumey, the taste is bitter and the only good thing I can say about it is that it burned quickly for me so that I was able to get the session over with in a hurry. Pipe size and shape didn't seem to matter either.