Aromatic smoking mixture. The finest imported and domestic tobaccos blended for flavorful satisfaction.

Notes: Previously made by Fleming Hall.

BrandAmerican Tobacco Co
Manufactured ByAmerican Tobacco Co.
ContentsBurley, Cavendish
Packaging50 grams pouch
Strength
Mild, Medium to Strong
Taste
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
1.0
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant

The nutty, woody, earthy, toasty burley has little sweetness and is the main component. The Virginia cavendish offers a little grass and citrus. The fragrant, perfumey, floral and lightly soapy rose topping has some strength and sublimates the tobaccos a bit. The strength and nic-hit are mild. the taste is just past the mild level. Won’t bite. Burns a little warm with a consistent sweet and very savory flavor that translates to the after taste. Leaves little moisture in the bowl and needs an average number of relights. Can be an all day smoke. Recommended only for those who fit this flavor profile. Otherwise, it is a one star blend because the components lack quality.

Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Hey, I think I'm in a flower shop! I can see why this one no longer exists. I have smoked many a nondescript tobacco in my day and this is one of them. It does the job of filling the bowl, but the bland, floral flavoring added to mediocre Burley that gets bitter as the dickens as you work your way down the bowl, well, it did nothing for me. I got this pouch on eBay a few years ago and just got around to trying it. I seldom dump my pipe weed after consuming less than a full bowl. This was one of those times. Did you hear my toilet flush? Not even suitable for the trash can. On the positive side, this blend is perfectly named!

Pipestud