A blend of Cavendish-cut Virginias, mild Burleys and a generous portion of Black Cavendish provides the perfect base for our coffee flavoring. Real fresh-brewed coffee taste and aroma. A sweet all day long smoke.

BrandHouse of Windsor
Taste
Professor Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Professor (67)
Extremely Mild Medium to Strong Extremely Mild (Flat) Extra Strong

Only a chicken is more fowl than this foul weed. I do not know what possessed me to try House of Windsor's Cappucino (sic). It must have been the fact that I enjoy a good cappuccino, but this is nothing of the sort. I wanted to like this and gave it a good opportunity to impress me, but finally lost a good pipe because I simply could not clean the stench of this junk from it. This is a low quality tobacco made worse with a sticky stench-filled casing. If there is any coffee taste in this, it is from weak six-day old brew and the aroma must be mimicking the bottom a burned pot. Forgive me, but this one ended up in the bin (and the pipe it ruined on eBay).

Mild to Medium Medium Medium Tolerable

02/23/2005 This is a typical American style aromatic. Goopy, sticky, etc. Very unlike other H.O.W. products. Here is a tip for smoking these types...Corncob or Grabow pipe, dry the heck out of it for days before smoking, and pack the tobacco fairly lightly. Light up and enjoy. This is as good as any other "wet"-type aromatic. If you really dry it up, it will smoke pretty well. If you don't like what it does to your corncob pipe, throw the pipe away! Update 11/06/2006: Downgraded to two and one-half over all. Three if you like Capt. Black or various American Aromatics.

DUPE.1512 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Like their Chocolate cream, I find this blend a very tasty aero that has tobacco flavor as well. Never had any problems with goop in my pipes, burns slow and clean. Good smoke in my book.

Medium Strong Medium Very Pleasant

Finally!! A company that can blend a quality aromatic that tastes as good as it smells.This is yummy ! I love coffee and drink it all day long,and this is a blend that actually tastes like an absolutely wonderful sweet cup of coffee.The blend itself is not just black cavendish so it has some backbone.At first light you taste coffee! This effect stays present throughout the entire bowl.I must say this is a very sweet blend and I love it! This is not at all goopy or syrupy. It has a clean flavor and goes wonderfully with a good cup o' joe.This is nothing like the McClelland blends (which I find terrible)that are merely flavored steam.If you love coffee-you will love this! 4of4 aromatic stars!

Gryffandor Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Gryffandor (5)
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is another good aromatic blend from HOW. I purchased this at the same time as their Hines Mixture & find I prefer this by far. The cut is similar to the other blends release by HOW in this new series. It comes somewhat damp directly from the can but smokes well without any drying out. The sweet coffee flavor is quite pronounced but not quite as strong as smelling the contents of the can would indicate. It can be puffed quite aggressively without any bite, but the flavors come through much better if puffed slowly. It retains a steady level of flavor from first light through the end of the bowl. The room note is a favorite of my wife & always produces a smile. This blend is a bit smoother than the Hines & does not exhibit the sharp note I find mid-bowl in Hines. It burns down to a nice fine ash without any goop left in the pipe. Give this a try for your first bowl of the day.