Our most Popular Cherry Blend! This well balanced blend of Bright and Red Virginias, Fire cured Black Cavendish tobacco and our secret cherry-pineapple flavoring makes this one of our Best sellers!

BrandHouse of Windsor
Blended ByHouse of Windsor
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
FlavoringFruit / Citrus, Cherry
Packaging2oz Tin
Strength
Mild, Medium
Taste
Mild, Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.0
Maimonides Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Maimonides (70)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

A nice candy like cherry. Less 'fake' than others with a good price. Great for the holidays. and CHEAP.

Pipe Guy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipe Guy (23)

I've tried several different cherry blends, and "cherry pineapple" sounded interesting.

Some cherry blends are artificial (Lane's); some are more natural and smell like real cherries (Guy Wallace's tasty cherry blends). House of Windsor's Black Cherry, on the other hand, reminded me of a sweeter, lighter, candy-like maraschino cherry rather than a darker cherry.

The tobacco was very soft, but it was also very dry. Not a major problem, but I like tobacco that's slightly moist.

Loading and lighting was easy. BC smokes well without gooping-up the pipe. Also, BC didn't fry my tongue like a stereotypical junk cherry blend. I didn't detect any pineapple in the smoke.

Black Cherry is pretty good as far as cherry blends go. If you are looking for a gentle, dry-smoking cherry blend that isn't like cherry cough syrup, consider this one. I may or may not buy this blend again.