Sun-cured Virginia leaves are blended with different cuts of mild Black Cavendish. This blend is enriched with a natural sweetness of yellow plum and the gentle fragrance of oranges. a very refined taste.

BrandBrebbia
2.4
EugenioA Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
EugenioA (1)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Really wonderful the scent when you open the envelope, with a dominant fruity bouquet and some floral notes. Among the sweet aromas declared you can clearly distinguish the yellow plum, while the orange is more hidden. Rather wet, you must dry this mixture at least a little: then, I suggest to dry the only tobacco you will use to smoke because it's a shame to vanish from the envelope the beautiful scent. Good lighting and burns just as well if dry to perfection. The first part of the smoke is fresh with a fruity aroma, it doesn't burn on the tongue and leaves a sweet taste from fruity and floral that, at times, may perhaps seem a little 'cloying'. The final part of the smoke is characterized by aromas and smells less sweet and more toasted but still pleasant. Leave the pipe and the environment pleasantly scented. Although it's a good mix for those who prefer the flavored smoke is not for every occasion: flavorings are very pronounced and can tire easily. It's a mixture good for summer, I see it well for a walk to the beach or an evening drink with fruit: good also in the afternoon after a black coffee.

Granger Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Granger (4)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I picked up a tin of this tobacco because of the name...I am a musician, and was intrigued. My standard, daily smoke is the Frog Morton line, rotating through all four and then I buy a little something new to try. Since I first tried it, I have been smoking this tobacco regularly for about a year. Not daily, but once or twice a week. It is such a wonderful change of pace for me.

Opening the tin for the first time I found the smell wonderful, and have enjoyed the experience with each new tin! I wanted to put my nose close and just breath it in! However, this worried me because a great smell and great taste do not always walk hand in hand.

When I drew air through the pipe before lighting the taste was pleasant and I was not disappointed by the first draw after lighting. The flavoring is medium on this tobacco and, to my shock, a citrus flavor that was good all the way down to the end of the bowl, and on this tobacco it was all the way down! It burned so well that I was shocked, because it had felt moist in the tin.

My wife is a rare gift, she actually enjoys the smell of Latakia blends so she is not a harsh critic of Room Note. Well, she will sometimes ask me to smoke this blend so she can enjoy its aroma. I have never smoked this tobacco that people in the room did not note its pleasing smell.

I have found that this smokes particularly well in a Meerschaum and I have a large Calabash Gourd set aside just for this tobacco.

CJ Fross Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CJ Fross (1)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Full Very Pleasant

I see that not many people have reviewed this one, but on a whim, and as a recomendation from my tobaccanist I picked up a tin of this. He had about 4 or 5 different types of Brebbia in tins and said that out of all of them, he preferred this. So I added it to my purchase (which included dark twist by Mac Baren and Celtic Talisman). I knew what to expect from the Dark Twist, being somewhat of a VA lover. Opened the Celtic Talisman and was not overly impressed with the tin aroma or the smoke....maybe it needs time to dry a bit. But, I opened this tin of Brebbia Sinfonia and wow! The aroma was simply amazing! As has been said so many times about so many other tobaks....I wanted to take a pinch and eat it. Whats more, is on the char light it even tasted great. The room aroma is one of the best from any tobak I've ever had in my pipe and the flavor, to me is similar to the tin aroma. It's very tasty. Not alot of Nic here if that's what your after, but it does the job for me. It burns down completely to a fine pepper ash. Leave little to no dottle whatsoever in my pipe and once the pipe cools down and I take a sniff at the empty bowl, well, let's just say I've never had a pipe that smelled this good. It's not overly complex, but it's tasty to me, smells great, and does not bite. As far as this pipester is concerned, what more could I ask for? I love this stuff. So far, my favorite aromatic.

flakey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
flakey (43)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

Hmm, the familiar European aromatic base scent / flavor, this time accompanied by , perhaps even actually overtaken by a bright plum & orange, with possibly an occasional taste of peach. Flavoring is tasty and well done but not overpowering. I like the rough cut style cut of the tobacco. It can burn a little warm but has not bitten me so far. I'm not going to give Sinfonia a full 4 stars because I feel that it's a tad overpriced, but it is definitely one of the best European aromatics I've smoked. I can even imagine people who aren't really aro fans enjoying an occasional bowl of this. 3½ stars.

Steden Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Steden (84)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

If you want to make happy people around you (if you tolerate the bite of flavored tobacco) this may be fine for you, but if you prefer a taste of real tobacco look elsewhere.

Mild Medium Mild Tolerable

A true tragedy. Dull, unpleasant, poor...You can only save it for its nice burning. If you may like orange-scented tobaccos you better try Cellini Classico Riserva, by far a better tobacco.

DUPE.1512 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Sweet and sour flavoring in a tin like coolaid mixed with lemons.

Very similar to 1 and 2, so go read my reviews. The flavoring is more muted than in N. 2, nicely alternating between a delicate sweetness and some sourness.