Aged and married these tobaccos are a light blend of various Virginia and burley grades with a good portion of extra smooth black cavendish. Flavored with a composition of Irish Cream liqueur and vanilla to provide a friendly aromatic smoke and scent!

BrandDan Tobacco
FlavoringAlcohol / Liquor, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
2.0

It is a really good tobacco. I like the big pieces of the LEAF.it is don't burn your tongue and have a mild smoke. I enjoy it.

Ok, so I am the first positive review! Oh well...I purchased a tin of this blend on Ebay a few years ago. It was a bit dry out of the tin, so I rehydrated it and cellared in a "Lock Top" sealed Mason Jar. I just opened it a few days ago ( still a little dry ). I have been smoking it out of a corncob pipe. I must say I find this tobacco pleasant, with a very nice room note and mild flavor. you can taste both the Irish Creme and Vanilla if sipped slowly. The only detraction is that it does burn a little hot. I am going to try this at Christmas with some Hot Buttered Rum or Nog and will update you further then!

Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This tobacco is of very good quality, I wish that was the full story...It has a tremendous room note and good appearance, but the taste is too powerful and tobacco is too gooey for my liking. It requires too much attention and not enough reward for all that work. All in all I see why Dan Tobacco has not made anymore!!!

Mild Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

This would not have made my Christmas merry at all! Good tobacco with really bad casings. Not a great combo. Take a pass.