This is the fourth mixture in Uncle Bob's world famous Fabric of Tobacco Series! Red and Golden Virginias are blended with nutty Orientals. Then a liberal amount of Perique is added to create a smooth, sweeter mixture with a wonderful aroma!

BrandJust For Him
Blended ByBob Schafer
ContentsOriental/Turkish, Virginia, Perique
Strength
None Detected, Mild to Medium
Taste
Mild, Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.0
luvinthepipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
luvinthepipe (28)

Yuck. This does not taste like a VA nor a VA/Per, nor can I taste the oriental. I get a strange taste that reminds me of new car smell. This is an aromatic but I was not prepared for that. This tastes like cased Cavendish to me with perique mixed in and it did not sit well with me. I have 4 oz of this stuff and started blending it with some good VA, and some Latakia to take away that new car smell...its a little better but since I have many other tobaccos I prefer, I am not sure i will ever smoke this

Mild to Medium None Detected Medium Very Pleasant

This one tripped my trigger. Nice presentation of varying leaff. The sweetness of the Orientals was offset by the tartness of the Perique and I detected some strength and additional flavor provided by the Virginia.

I think this one is a real keeper and Perique fans who manage a bag or two will scarf it down fast. My only wish is that there was a little more strength and a little less Perique in Golden Cashmere. I topped the last few bowls with some strong Burley and got the desired results for the first half bowl. When you hit bottom, the Perique will really come on strong.