A full bodied English blend containing 44% Latakia. Blended exclusively by the tobacconists at Just For Him.

BrandJust For Him
Blended ByBob Schafer
ContentsOriental/Turkish, Virginia, Latakia
Strength
Taste
Full
Tolerable to Strong
2.7
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Pleasant

A delightful powerhouse of a Latakia tobacco. Full taste and quite a bit of muscle as well. If your palate craves Latakia that has been refined, this is an exceptional blend. I admit it will not be smoked regularly by me simply because it overwhelms me with the Latakia presence. Still, it deserves a four star rating for what it is. Very smooth and pleasant... Good job, Just for Him!

Strong None Detected Full Tolerable to Strong

Overall not a very good blend. The Latakia overpowers any other tobaccos used in the blend and it becomes harsh and unpleasant. I wouldn't smoke it again.

Zone Smoke Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Zone Smoke (199)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable to Strong

I tried this blend in hopes of finding something with a bit more fullness than Nightcap in bulk. Nightcap in the tin is good, but not very cost effective. I found what I was looking for with this blend.

A 44% latakia content definitely provides that richness and smoky flavor associated with latakia. One would think that a blend with this much latakia would be overpowering, but it isn't It's a perfect replacement blend for Nightcap bulk. I also found that like Nightcap, it only improves with age.

For English lovers, this blend simply is a must have. I keep this around and smoke it daily.