This lighter blend is smooth and subtly sweet with a coffee
flavor that is perfect with a cup of joe. A light aroma rounds out this tasty
morning treat!

Strength
Taste
2.7
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Being a morning coffee hound, I've tried a lot of "coffee" flavored tobacco blends over the years and Morning Coffee comes about as close as any to replicating the smell and taste. Unfortunately, it doesn't have any caffeine and too small an amount of nicotine for me. I did try it with a morning cup of java and the two just seemed to cancel each other out.

It was a fun afternoon smoke but I was afraid to try it at night for fear it would keep me awake. (-;

Lots of wet grounds left in the bottom of the bowl after smoking this stuff.

cigarman43035 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cigarman43035 (15)
Mild to Medium Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This is a nice sweet flavorful blend, there is no bite and just gets a little wet around the finish at the bottom of the bowl. I recommend that you try a 1oz sample. VERY nice.

Zone Smoke Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Zone Smoke (199)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This blend is obviously topped or cased with a coffee flavoring of some sort. Upon opening the bag, it gives off a very pleasant and sweet coffee aroma.

It burns clean with no appearance of goop in the bottom of the bowl. The flavor is sweet and it tastes pretty much like it smells.

This is a nice aromatic blend that I have found, as the name implies, goes good in the morning with a nice cup of java. However, being that I have a tendency to favor unflavored English blends, I only smoke this on occasion.

Overall, a pretty good smoke. Just not something I would smoke all the time.