The fullest flavoured 'English Mixture', which is recommend for an evening smoke. Over 52% Latakia, with Cavendish, Virginias, Perique, and Oriental leaf.

BrandDunhill
Blended ByDunhill
ContentsCavendish, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Perique, Virginia
Strength
Taste
Full
Tolerable to Strong
2.3
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable to Strong

I got some of this from a friend who went to England and brought a tin back with him. Well, it is typical Dunhill of new.It is rather flat,heavy,and tar-a-plenty.It was a fuller and flatter version of Nightcap. Recently it has been my experience that all Dunhill tobacco products are slipping.This was no exception.If you removed the name DUNHILL one would say a bad house blend. Skip it!

Jakob Kiilerich Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jakob Kiilerich (118)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable to Strong

I am new to English Mixtures, but I think I am getting a bit addicted to them. Last week I tried McConnells' 100 percent Latakia and it was wonderful!! This is the big brother to Nightcap and this too, is absolutely wonderful!! 52 percent Latakia does the trick for me, it does not dominate the other leaf. It is well rounded and I like to smoke it late in the evening before bed. Yummy!!

Jakob Kiilerich, Denmark

Very Strong None Detected Very Full Extra Strong

There is no way I can better describe this blend than the above reviewers absolute masterpiece. We differ only in the area of enjoyment - I don't like #73, which is really a revved up version of Nightcap (heavier Latakia & Perique with Oriental added.)

A year or so ago, my pipe club ordered (From the Dunhill store in London) several blends not available stateside. They included #27, Baby's Bottom, White Spot and #73. The first two were adored. White Spot received, uh, spotty reviews. #73 was a love/hate blend.

Albion1956 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Albion1956 (41)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable to Strong

When I received this, from a friend in the UK, I had a vision of a stronger 965. Now that I've had my fair share of this blend, my opinion differs, from my first impression. This blend say "big" all over it, 52% Latakia, of the Cyprian variety, and a multitude of Virginia's, with a Virginia based Cavendish? Let's not forget the Oriental's and a touch of Perique. Tobacco comes moist, as most from across the pond, so airing out, but not to much, will facilitate the loading process. Easy to load and the first charring light, is a breeze, initially, you taste the Latakia, but things start to settle down, and a virtual tour of varied tobacco's floats above your head, like some many clouds on a spring day. Not monochromatic in any sense, like some other's that tout the large Latakia percentage. The bowl get's interesting about half way down, as the Oriental/Turkish comes to the forefront, with support from the Perique, what a sensation, but just as you enjoy this melange, the Latakia/Virginia combo comes back and it's a dead heat to the finish. A refreshing tobacco, in that the Cavendish is there for support, and never comes out alone, as it does in 965. Burns clean to the bottom of the bowl, I tried it a group 5 and 4, without any cloying. Now if I could just get the price down to mirror the other Dunhill imports? Available only at the Dunhill(UK) store.