An exceptionally mild blend of hand-picked Virginia and Burley tobaccos, cut using the wild-cut method. Distinctive, pleasant fragrance with the taste of exotic vanilla.

BrandGolden Blend Tobacco Co.
FlavoringVanilla
2.3
berliner Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
berliner (1)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Full Very Pleasant

i HAVE TRIED ALL THE vANILLA FLVORED TOBACCOSBUT THERE IS NOT ONE THAT GIVES ME GREATER SMOKING PLEASURE THAN gOLDEN bLEND vANILLA,PITY THOUGH i CAN'T GET HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA.

viscfab Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
viscfab (81)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

This is just as good as Vanilla Cream from Mac Baren. High quality leaf , cut , humidity and aroma...puffs delightfully and has a nice aroma. My wife also loved the aroma, so u figure... I am a latakia lover but enjoy great aros now and then...this one stands out to my my taste fully. Go grab it if u like a decent vanilla aromatic... No messy goop on the pipe as well and no bite for me. Great.

Steden Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Steden (84)
Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant

Another vanilla pudding, it must be said that this at least has a decent non-chemical aroma.

romaso Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
romaso (36)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

This is similar in vanilla flavor to the Mac Baren Vanilla Creme, though the Mac Baren has more (and better) tobacco flavor. I greatly prefer the Mac Baren's to this.

Pipe Guy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipe Guy (23)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

I've tried a pouch of this tobacco on my search for a tasty go-to vanilla blend. It's not bad, but it's also not great. I was also looking for a "brown" vanilla blend rather than a black cavendish-based vanilla blend.

Pouch aroma: sweet vanilla, of course. The tobacco was very dry in the pouch. This is not too big a problem if you hate goopy aromatics, but I personally like my tobacco a little moister (as long as it doesn't goop- up my pipe).

Lights easily and smokes well. Unfortunately, this tobacco packed a little bite for me. The bite was not severe, but it was a little annoying. I didn't find this blend cloying or candy-sweet, so that's good. I sometimes got some sweet, grassy notes while smoking the bottom half of the bowl. Perhaps that was something with the VA or burley. Finally, this tabak didn't goop up my pipe.

Overall, Vanilla Supermild was a fairly nice blend, but I didn't find it "supermild" as advertised, and nothing really made this tabak remarkable. If you are into vanilla blends, you might like this blend. I will continue to search for a decent vanilla blend.

Jumbo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jumbo (12)
Mild to Medium Medium Very Mild Very Pleasant

My wife, God bless her, brought me four tobaccos from her last trip to Fincato's in Rome. One was a proprietary blend--possibly the best aromatic I have ever smoked, and someday to be reviewed here--two were Brebbia English blends made in Germany, and the fourth was this.

I admit I am skeptical of any tobacco calling itself "Supermild." But this is actually better than I expected.

The pouch aroma is knock-you-off-your-feet vanilla. Not a good omen. But then, Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Loose Cut has a similar aroma, and it's decent weed.

The cut is unusual, "wild cut" as the pouch says (whatever that is), with a surprising lack of heavy black cavendish. Bright yellow burley flakes jump out among the darker orange and red Virginias.

It is very dry to the touch. Perhaps it is not doped with P.G.? It lights easily and has genuine tobacco flavor. No surprises with the room note; it's like a scented candle.

It's better than it has any right to be. If you like vanilla and plenty of it, give this a try, if you can find it.