Many of the visitors coming to see the scene of Lady Godiva's Ride would stop by the Arms for a libation and to partake of the home baked goodies. This favorite tobacco of the house delivers an aroma that reminds all of Mrs. Winterford's fresh baked cookies! This delightful aromatic blend of Virginias, Cavendish and top grade Burleys will fill the room with the aroma of fresh baked cookies.

BrandTavern Tobacco Co.
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
Strength
Mild, Medium
Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild, Medium
2.5
Master Merlin Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Master Merlin (11)
Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I like aromatics in the way, Somone may like a Hershy bar every now and then. I tend to smoke Heavy Latikia Mixtures or, as Trever Talbert calls them, Armageddon Mixtures...ie: all of the tins I have tried and detested, emptied into one huge ziplock bag and left to age (usually quite good, you should try it!!!) However, I usually have a tim of somthing around for when my sweet tooth acts up, or when I'll be somwhere, where my usual blends will clear the room in half a minute. I tried this on a whim, by reading the "Freshly Baked Cookies" analogy. It tastes to me like, High, and Dry Captian Black...but with somthing more..I can't place it. It burns very clean and very dry, which is quite attractive to me, as I have a tendancy to go through pipe cleaners like Grant through Richmond, when smoking aromatics. I was very pleased. 4 out of 4 stars.....for a sweet aromatic. But be careful....It CAN grow old after a few bowls.

BriarLaw Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BriarLaw (85)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild Very Pleasant

I think C&D makes this tobacco and I am a big C&D fan. However, I am not typically a big fan of sweet aromatics (mild aromatics yes . . . sweet black cavendish blends . . . no).

For me, this tobacco tastes like a high-end Captain Black. Sweet vanilla, cool, excellent aroma, yet not goopy. No PG that I can sense. Unfortunatly for me, I just don't like vanilla/black cavendish tobacco. If you do, try this. I bet you will love it.