A classic mixture of fine-leaf tobacco with exotic aromas. Just as a ballet production is a fusion of many different talents, this blend was crafted from a classic mixture, talentedly blended from fine-leaf tobaccos. The combination of exotic aromas and alternative thinking has led to this fine product being characterized as "a true delight."

BrandW.O. Larsen
1.9
gam86 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gam86 (36)
Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Tolerable

It's a good tobacco to start. It has everything. It's not to moist, the room note is pleasant, doesn't bite, you can smoke it in whatever condition, doesn't "dirt" the pipe and the best it has an hint of latakia just to give you a taste of it.

fruktflugan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
fruktflugan (19)
Medium Mild Mild Tolerable

One of the first tobaccos that I liked. However smoking it now produces nothing but a hint of the taste I thought I liked and then a dreadful tongue sensation of spiced fire. Not like "good" spicy, but just flaming hot acrid evilness.

I am swaying between "Not recommended" and "Somewhat recommended" here... Oh well, It'll get Somewhat Recommended since it was the tobacco that got me into this for real.

Tastes a little bit like caramel before it goes away and is replaced by the tongue "bite". (although I've never had Real tonguebite that lasts for days, this is pretty close)

Taraban Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taraban (9)
Very Mild Medium Full Pleasant

Awful, never again! // I can smoke it, I won't buy it // = Quite good, worth trying // * Must-have, I'm happy

Merple Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Merple (15)

My no. 1 mistake was trying this outdoors I think. Pouch aroma was pleasant - nutty, fruit-cakey - so I thought it could bite. However it's stable partner Simply Unique had prove otherwise - so I was happy to try it out.

Easy enough to light and first taste was as expected - burning off initial coating with a nutty, roasted chestnut taste and aroma. I was smoking a Peterson P lip and the combination of this and the wind took the flovouring to the roof the mouth and it burnt ! Calmed down and smoked well enough but not relaxing - had to work at it so as not to end up with a fat tongue.

Will keep to Simply Unique and avoid this one - each to their own though. Just my thoughts.

P-lip Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
P-lip (5)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

This offering from Larsen is an interesting one, Quite complex in it's makeup off flavors. Tin aroma is rich & chocolate like with a wiff of spice & latakia. On lighting up the latakia is very much to the fore, however this settles down to reveal a rich fruit cake like taste and aroma. The devil with this tobacco is as allways with aromatics the tongue bite. Even with a slow pace & frequent tamping it is difficult to tame. I would not recomend smoking this tobacco outdoors it, is best smoked in a nice quiet room with normal ventilation as it also has a tendency to burn hot & moist. Having said that, I guess this is one that may reward the more patient smokers out there.

OleFattGuy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
OleFattGuy (27)

This is not a bad tobacco. It probably just wants to be something more that it can not be. I don't mind smoking it but it leaves little impression, and the next time I go tobacco shopping I do not look for it again.

Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

Simply Unique and Smooth & Tasty are better than this one, I'm afraid: this third new entry in the line of Larsen aromatics is quite flavorless (slightly sweet and fruity, but also a bit pungent due to the orientals), but burns the tongue and produces wetness in the pipe.

Quite boring, I'm afraid.

Studentowl Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Studentowl (8)

A tobacco which on the face of it seems to have a lot going for it but in the end leaves me a little disappointed. It is very complex in its flavour and is not overly dominated by any of it?s component tobaccos. This doesn?t lead to flat taste but it does result in slightly unsatisfying smoke.

Despite the clear quality of the raw material something has been lost along the way.

An opportunity missed