A blend of aged Burley, and a touch of red Virginia. Giving a cool smoke and a dark nutty aftertaste.

BrandOrlik Tobacco Company A/S
Packaging50g Pouch, 50g Tin
Strength
Mild, Medium
Extremely Mild, Mild
Taste
Mild, Medium
Pleasant, Tolerable to Strong
2.0
Aromaniac Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Aromaniac (7)
Medium Extremely Mild Medium Tolerable to Strong

One of the most generic and bland tobaccos I've ever tasted. Well I think this could do good for beginning pipesmokers, transitioning from cigarettes or cigars. If you do like the taste of burley, and you need that nicotine, this could do the trick.

I find both taste and aroma more of an "old mens tobacco", and I really can't say anything good about it. Oh yes, it does make your clothes reek of cheap cigars...but I guess that's not a good thing.

Jakob Kiilerich Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jakob Kiilerich (118)

This blend says that it consists of more burley than virginia. I don't think that is a fact. Opening the pouch and smelling this weed, it reminds me of a stout "working-class"-version of Golden Sliced without that tea-like flavour.

There's not much to it actually; a plain (not bland) everyday smoke. Good for outdoor use. It doesn't bite at all and it provides medium nicotine.

It's nice, but it doesn't ring my bells......

This cut plug is available in a flake version, there is no difference except for the cut.