None provided.

Notes: Dream Castle pipe tobaccos are manufactured by Sutliff Tobacco Company.

BrandDream Castle Tobacco Company
Taste
ho dirty Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ho dirty (10)
Mild Mild Medium Pleasant

this was my first tobacco. it was always very moist, and left my pipe gurggling. decent taste, and burned cool. quite a bit of bite(for me anyway). nothing special

rstevens Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rstevens (4)

When I bought this it was very moist, and I tried to smoke it as soon as I got home. If yours comes like this too, DO NOT smoke it and judge it at that time, because it seems that the extra moisture deletes the flavor. Keep it in a drawer for about a week and come back to it, you won't regret it.

Once it has dried out a little in a drawer for a week, the vanilla and tobacco flavor really comes out. Keep the tip of your tongue close to the pipe bit where you inhale the smoke into your mouth, and you will really notice the vanilla. It is very sweet, but there is little to no tongue bite. I really like this tobacco now that it has dried out.

Recommended, especially for the inexperienced who are seeking out something sweet.

Mohamed Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mohamed (1)

As a newcomer to pipe smoking, I find this blend to be pretty decent. Definitely not top of the line, but it is decent. I must say, the aroma upon opening the pouch was quite nice. My mother complimented on the room note while I was smoking as well. However, as I experimented more and more with this tobacco, I found that it didn't quite give me the vanilla taste I was looking for, but for the price it wasn't half bad either. I feel this is a decent tobacco for people who are new to pipe smoking, and it won't break your pocket if you feel that it's rubbish. Personally, I highly recommend the Amaretto flavor over this one.

Roddy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Roddy (41)

The vanilla taste wasn't as strong as I thought it would be considering the smell when I opened the pouch. Not as smooth as I would have liked either but no bite. The room note was quite pleasant, (according to my wife who lets me know what she doesn't like).

If you are looking for a cheap vanilla then you might want to try this in a cob. Not much of a nicotine note to it that I could tell. Much drier than their black cavendish. Not an every day smoke for me. Maybe twice a month at most.

al1 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
al1 (58)
Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

I don't normally smoke much drug store tobacco, however this was sent to me as a sample with a pipe purchase and it's not too bad.

It tastes decent, vanilla but nothing special. Not really anything bad about it for the price.

Just don't expect it to smoke dry to the finish. It will leave a wet bowl, but it's cheap enough one could dump it early and not feel too guilty.

Like I said I never would have bought this but since it was a free sample I thought I'd try it.

I normally don't smoke aromatics and I won't smoke this often at all or buy any more, but that does not make it a bad tobacco.

If you want something cheap and smokeable this will do ok. Not much else going for it but, considering the price- not bad.

j4nier38 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
j4nier38 (9)

I am a relative newcomer to pipe smoking and this was the first pipe tobacco I ever smoked (this is also my first review). Smells really good in the large bag it comes in, packs good, and burns well too. Not bad for what it is which is cheap, but obviously not the best either. however it is the best drugstore tobacco Ive ever had for sure.

ABSSiegel Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ABSSiegel (21)
Very Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

It's an OK large bag of tobacco that was purchased in a drugstore for very few dollars. The bag has lasted over three years. I've smoked so many more pleasant tobaccos since I bought this dreck. Spend your money elsewhere. Capt. Black (white) is a better choice in the drugstore than this stuff. Don't get fooled by size (you can't judge a book by its cover).

pipeman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pipeman (14)
Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Being a aromatic fan i still like to be able to taste tobacco and not just flavorings and casings.This blend was not strong in the least,although about half way down the flavor does come through a little more.I smoked it both in my meerschaum and briar pipes,the meerschaum definately was the better smoke.A very cool smoke in the meerschaum,a little warmer in the briar.The aroma was a light vanilla and u can smell it from across the room with no problem,certainly won't offend anyone.The best thing i liked about this aromatic is the fact that in neither pipe did it ever get wet or slightly goopy at the bottom,very dry and never a hint of tongue bite.I would recommend this blend to the aromatic fan just starting out, without a doubt,and this being a drug store tobacco u can't go wrong for the price.

jbharrison007 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jbharrison007 (1)
Very Mild Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

As a newbie to smoking pipes; somewhat, I have to say that this brand and flavor of pipe tobacco is great for those starting out! I have smoked others; but this brand is the most reasonably priced, yet still rich and full of flavor. I've smoked sweeter tobaccos, such as Peaches & Creme; but this is far more smooth and affordable. To a pipe-smoker newbie try this Vanilla; it will smoke cool, without bite and leave your mouth slightly sweet. It's not bad to inhale it either!